[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tied game >30 seconds left >forrest wants to go home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 54352454.jpg (366 KB, 2019x1021) Image search: [Google]
54352454.jpg
366 KB, 2019x1021
>tied game
>30 seconds left
>forrest wants to go home
>bobby thinks forrest was talking bad about his mom

Could Bobby stop Forrest?
>>
No. Bobby had retard strength, but Forrest had retard speed. You can't hit what you can't catch.
>>
>>67700074

Well yeah but he's pretty one dimensional to be honest. If he's contained and forced to run between the tackles, Boucher fucks him up every time. If it were me, I'd run the play action to Gump and then pray that the QB stays standing long enough to get the ball downfield before he gets BTFO
>>
>>67700051

How would bobby catch him senpai?
>>
>>67700443

behind the line of scrimmage, that's how
>>
>>67700474
Dude made a 90 degree turns and barely lost a step
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WPkwQbUWpU
>>
>>67700556

Do you even watch college ball? Boucher has faster field speed than any linebacker I've ever seen, go back and watch that Bourbon Bowl performance you fucking bandwagoning SEC hillbilly
>>
I showed OPs post to some coworkers, and it has sparked serious debate. Thank you, internets. Our Thursday now has meaning.

Who has the hotter chick? Jenny vs. Vicki Vallencourt? Or better momma? Kathy Bates or Sally Field? Better mentor? Coach Klein or Lt. Dan?

You've idea what you started here, /sp/.
>>
>>67700772
Vicki > Jenny on personality alone.
Forrest has the better Momma.
Mentors are about a draw. They both stuck up for Forrest and Bobby when it counted.
>>
>>67700772
>Who has the hotter chick? Jenny vs. Vicki Vallencourt?
Vicki. Fuck that AIDS bitch.
>Or better momma? Kathy Bates or Sally Field?
Sally Field. No contest.
>Better mentor? Coach Klein or Lt. Dan?
Lt. Dan. Bobby pretty much mentored Coach Klein back to health once he went mental.
>>
>tfw yuropoors will never get to truly appreciate pieces of Americana like Forrest Gump
>>
>>67700074
this
>>
>>67700896
It's okay, they've got...Mr. Bean...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.