[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I TRIED SO HARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kloppv-300x225.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
kloppv-300x225.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
File: tmp_21673-klopp-743485064.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21673-klopp-743485064.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
AND GOT SO FAR
>>
HERE TO PARADISE WE GO
BRIGHTER MADE IS OUR WOE
>>
WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO
>>
File: wtf.jpg (185 KB, 1909x875) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
185 KB, 1909x875
>>
newfag here explain this meme pls

is this the same team that had a good record and was a like a big underdog or whatever?
>>
>>67700428
No, the man actually lost 5/6 finals with Dortmund and Liverpool.

See >>67682932
>>
>>67700428
just pick some alternative emo rock song from the early 2000s and post a phrase. that's the meme.

PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
>>
>>67698019
>has only won one final in his career
How do we fix Klopp?
>>
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
>>
Please don't bully based kloppo he doesn't deserve this ;_;
>>
>>67700428
It's Liverpool. They're historically the most successful team in England (I think), but they've famously never won the Premier League (started in '92).

They got to the final of the Europa League (the babby-tier brother to the Champions League - think of it like the Pro Bowl compared to the Super Bowl) but lost 3-1.

People are mocking Klopp (Liverpool's manager) in particular, because he has lost the last five finals he has been involved in.
>>
>>67708572

united are more successful lad
>>
>>67708498
Brb listening to this album
>>
>>67700428
Also
>is this the same team that had a good record and was a like a big underdog or whatever?
No, that was the team that won, Sevilla. Sevilla had won the Europa League the last two seasons, but weren't the bookies' favourites because Liverpool are a """big club""". So now Sevilla have won three times in a row.

>>67708590
Ah yeah for league titles they are. Well okay then
>>
WAKE UP KIDS

WE GOT THE DREAMER'S DISEASE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.