[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fixing this shieeet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: OopsTheyDidItAgain.jpg (65 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
OopsTheyDidItAgain.jpg
65 KB, 1200x627
>hire some new referees who actually can officiate
>teach those refs to punish violent fouls much harder
>get rid of this useless competition called the League Cup
>introduce winter break to give the players some rest
>introduce the minimum number of English players in match squads (could be 3-4 for a start)
>force the clubs to spend small % of paid transfer fees on youth training / managers' training

Here, I just fixed your eplel, no need to thank me Britbongs.
>>
Nice cherrypick, now post how many team from those 5 league that make it to top 16
>>
>>67696738
>how many teams

And how exactly is that relevant? Also, stop mocking my flag.
>>
>67696703
>hire some new referees who actually can officiate
refs get too much shit. Officiating is at a relatively high level, they just get scapegoated a hella lot
>teach those refs to punish violent fouls much harder
Video refereeing is more efficient
>get rid of this useless competition called the League Cup
It gives smaller teams like Liverpool a decent shot at a piece of silverware. I feel it could use a minimum quota of U21 players though.
>introduce winter break to give the players some rest
I agree, but money doesn't
>introduce the minimum number of English players in match squads (could be 3-4 for a start)
How will this improve the league?
>>force the clubs to spend small % of paid transfer fees on youth training / managers' training
>>
>>67696703
>Implying the country a team is based in has anything to do with how well it does in Europe
>Not understanding that European teams are now 90%+ foreigners
>>
>>67696811
>Implying the country a team is based in has anything to do with how well it does in Europe
>Implying it doesn't
>>
>>67696811
It's more to do with coaching if anything and England aren't very good at it.

Since 2000, Champions league wining coaches by nation:
Spain: 6
Italy: 4
Germany: 2
Portugal: 2
Netherlands: 1
Scotland: 1
>>
>>67696766
kek
>>
I know people don't want to see video refereeing for every decision and neither do I, but they should at the very least have it for red cards and penalties. They're massive, game changing decisions and they need to be right. Pens take fucking forever anyway so there's plenty of time to check.
>>
>>67696901
You shouldn't count ones that have won it multiple times.
>>
>>67696703

Well done, but you should really email this to the FA since none of us here can actually implement any of those changes.
>>
>>67696901
the late 80s/90s/early 00s were dominated by Italy.
this decades is dominated by the bioproducts od dr Fuentes
>>
File: 1425571294828.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1425571294828.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>67697087

>the bioproducts of dr Fuentes
>>
>>67696703
I actually agree with all of that. Players definitely need a break, also I definitely want to see more English players for every team. City being able to field a team where the only Englishman is Joe Hart is fucking absurd
>>
>>67696983
In that case its:
Spain:4
Italy: 2
Germany: 2
Portugal: 1
Netherlands: 1
Scotland: 1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.