[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>these are your local sports teams How would you not just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: oh-io.jpg (126 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
oh-io.jpg
126 KB, 700x550
>these are your local sports teams

How would you not just kill yourself?
>>
File: soccerball.jpg (448 KB, 1134x898) Image search: [Google]
soccerball.jpg
448 KB, 1134x898
>mfw this thread again
>>
>Cavs in the finals
>Reds are part of the primordial history of professional baseball
You've at least got that going for ya.

Also Anthony Muñoz has a park named after him in my area, so the Bengals get at least a bit of respect out of me for that, whatever that may be worth to you.
>>
>>67695605
>local
You mean your states teams? I live in Ohio and Indianapolis is closer to me than Cleveland
>>
These are all my teams except the Reds and Bengals, I don't really care about soccer that much. The Cavs keep me happy enough to tolerate the Browns and the Indians aren't terrible enough to affect my life. I haven't followed the Jackets long enough to be suicidal.
>>
>>67695605
>Cincinnati teams
>ever
>>
File: gitgud.jpg (50 KB, 534x486) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.jpg
50 KB, 534x486
>>67695605
I ask myself this question every damn day. But you forgot one thing. One team that keeps us from committing collective sports suicide. And that team is,

>THE Ohio State University

Get rekt faggit.
>>
>>67695968
know that feel. half the people in my area are Tigers fans. still an Indians fan, but it's tough man.
>>
>>67700539
oh and if you're wondering about the German post source, I just moved away from the Toledo area to Germany.
>>
t-the reds will be good again some day right??
>>
File: homer.png (387 KB, 947x584) Image search: [Google]
homer.png
387 KB, 947x584
>>67695605
tfw
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.