[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since both playoffs are in full swing, which league is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
Since both playoffs are in full swing, which league is better
>>
Who cares about that crap? Copa America is really soon!
>>
>>67690204
NHL, because the nba isn't a sport, it's entertainment
>>
The one that isn't rigged
>>
>>67690253

people who watch real sports
>>
>>67690204
I like the actual sport of basketball but don't like black people very much or the bitching/moaning/flopping. I don't like the actual sport of hockey very much but like the whiteness/toughness/hitting. So...NBA because I just suppress my racism.
>>
>>67690402

if it werent for the bitching/moaning/flopping impacting the game so much i might be able to watch and nba game. That and individual players are pretty much more important than the actual teams involved and that bothers me.
>>
i dont watch either until the finals, maybe late games of semifinals

it's too long otherwise
>>
NHL by far
>>
NBA fans were whining that the opening rounds were taking too long

NHL by far
>>
NHL

If I wanted to watch a bunch of niggers whooping and jiving I'd go on World Star.
>>
>>67690204
>implying furpuck could be better than anything
>implying furpuck is anything other than complete shit
>>67691160
>being cucked by Canadians
>>
>>67691448
>implying cucks can cuck
>>
They both suck but i would pick NBA.
>>
NHL. The Jews have long ruined all of the NBA and basketball in general. Only the devil's, islanders, and partially the rags have succumbed to the jew in hockey but it due to their location more than anything
>>
>>67691448

watching nigger jump and sweat wishing one would come to your house and cuck your wife
>>
>>67690204
NHL playoffs there is no argument. It can go anyway and there is 10 times more passion

In the NBA we literally know who will be kn the finals every year and it's just nigs caring more about their shoe deal and shit senpai atmosphere
>>
The NBA and NFL are shit-tier leagues for otherwise good sports. The NHL is a fine league for an equally good sport.

So the NHL.
>>
File: Im not canadian.png (26 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Im not canadian.png
26 KB, 600x700
>>67690204
NBA is the most blatantly rigged sports organization outside of FIFA.

NHL is the most exciting post season sport by far.
>>
real question though, what will the NBA do once they lose the stars like lebron
>>
they're both awful sports that should be banned from american television. baseball, football and women's gymnastics are the only sports that should be allowed in america.
>>
Both leaguse shouldn't have western and eastern conferences. Should do what the NFL and MLB does
>>
File: 1459377348844.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1459377348844.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>67690204
>implying the NBA playoffs are real

Nigga that shit is WWE tier.
>>
NHL la, no contest...
>>
>>67690279
Fuck you and your Ice Soccer with sticks
>>
NHL. Bolts fan even though we just got fucked.
>>
>>67691448
Hockey and Basketball both Canadian sports. Looks like you are also a cuck
>>
>>67690204
ive watched nba more since the past 5 years
>>
NBA.

NHL is amateur hour, their "fans" are whitetrash scum.
>>
I can't understand how anybody watches more than the 4th quarter of a basketball game. Do you actually get excited every time the ball goes in the basket?
>>
Hockey is boring as fuck.

NBA and it's not even close.
>>
>>67694234
Do you actually get excited when some skinny fat slav skates around for 2 minutes before getting tired?
>>
>>67694203
>>67694246
Samefag
>>
>>67690204
I love both, but this season I'd have to give NBA a slight edge just because I like the remaining teams more
>>
>>67694234
its about each team going on runs and watching plays develop and seeing the adjustments both teams make throughout the game. also fun when a player goes berserk like curry tonight or westbrook last game and drops 15 in a row in a 2 minute span
>>
>>67694203
>>67694246
Samefag
>>
File: literallyou.png (24 KB, 435x365) Image search: [Google]
literallyou.png
24 KB, 435x365
>>67694288
>>67694315

nice try lardlords
>>
I wish Pittsburgh would finally get an NBA team so I can experience two playoff runs at the same time.
>>
I watch at least the playoffs of every major sport because I'm not a faggot. And hockey playoffs are by far the best to watch. And most people who watch all sports agree. Like your espn staff and sports radio host. Really the only shit I can't stand is golf and college hoops. Jesus college bball is fucking atrocious. Anyways if you aren't passionate about both your opinion doesn't really matter.
>>
Honestly, I love both sports. This year, the Stanley Cup Playoffs have been more entertaining. Way too many blowouts in the NBA Playoffs, particularly these conference finals. Plus, either the Shorks, Phil Kessel, the injury riddled Lightning or the fucking Blues are winning the Cup. Better storyline than how we all knew Golden State would face the Cavs in the Finals this year back in September.
>>
>>67692031
the NBA will always have stars coming up to replace lebron, curry, kobe, just how jordan, iverson etc were replaced
>>
NBA. I can't even see the ball in NHL, pathetic sport.
>>
>>67690253
Go back to your povertyball threads, Javier.
>>
I'm enjoying the hockey post season more. Been some fun games to watch
>>
>>67692671
>apehoop fans
You prep the bull too I bet.
>>
>Apehoop: Sport for """"men"""" to take their wife's son to so he can see his idols in a family safe corporate disney branded "fun" environment
>NHL: Mostly whites, no flopping, fast paced but not ADHD points every 5 seconds

The answer should be obvious
>>
>>67697590
hockey isn't fun to watch on tv. it's only good live. that's why their venues have significantly less seating space than other sports, because you can't see anything that's going on unless you're close to the rink.
>>
The NHL no debate. Playoff hockey is GOAT.

March Madness is was better than the NBA playoffs too
>>
Stan Lee Cup
>>
>>67692029
This pretty much.
>>
Haven't cared about basketball since the Sixers started tanking, so definitely NHL
>>
NBA

Autistic hockey fans is the main reason I dont follow the sport
>>
I've been watching the NBA for the first time in my life because my city's team (Toronto) is actually doing well for once. I'm finding it to be a pretty boring sport. What the fuck is with the fouls every 2 seconds? Let them play the goddamned game.

I grew up playing/watching hockey and basketball just doesn't even come close.
>>
NHL because the parity is much better. I enjoy all 4 major north american sports (soccer doesnt count mexico) and the NHL is exciting for all 4 rounds where as the NBA is only exciting for small parts after round 1.
>>
>>67690204
hockey
>shit league
>best playoffs

basketball
>decent league
>shit playoffs
>>
>>67709243
>basketball
>decent league
Nah. There's no reason NHL or NBA should have 82 game seasons
>>
NHL is more entertaining
NBA has better top personalities
>>
>>67697698
Hockey have same size stadiums as basketball tho
>>
The NBA is only popular cause of shoes and Nigs acting like Nigs. The NHL players are smart and reserved and don't start WWE tier drama so the dumb American public doesn't care as much
>>
>>67709312
I watched every single Wild game you casual scum.
>>
>>67690487
The whole superstar thing really is annoying, and I think the 3 point line has fucked the sport (professionally) for good. You can just go pick and roll at the 3, and then 3 offensive players haven't done shit during an entire possession.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.