[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liverpool Thread: Suicide Watch Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 650x650
>>
just kill me now
>>
Liverpool will be raided for their players by clubs who are actually in Europe next year like Manchester United
>>
Lads, that second half was terrible and we all know it, watching that was like getting stabbed in the heart. But nevertheless I'm happy. Because we have a coach with such enthusiasm and passion for this club, never seen before in the PL. If we stick with Kloppo, and our Players I am more than confident he will get us where we need and so badly want to be. To Hear Youll Never Walk alone being sung when were 3-1 down with no hope of winning was quite amazing and reminds me why I support this wonderful club YNWA
>>
KLOPP OUT
>>
Pathetic performance

Moreno needs to fuck off
Lallana has no end product or middle product

Can't see us making any good signings now or even keeping our better players
>>
Could have killed the game off in the latter stages of first half. Heartbroken.
>>
Moreno is my generation's Hillsborough.
>>
who /ABL/ here?
>>
Coutinho is fucking useless. Half the squad needs to go.
>>
g-gotze i still coming right lads?

lads?
>>
>be a scouser
>watch your team lose against a spanish team
>see your slag daughter go in spain to party and get fucked by spaniards

JUST
>>
>>67683089
What does this mean? I never bothered to ask because I thought the generals would die down, but they never did.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>67683089
here la

well done, we did it again
>>
File: 1450455359358.jpg (31 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1450455359358.jpg
31 KB, 412x352
>mfw
>>
>>67683148
N E W
E
W
>>
>>96
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>67683194
Answer my question leaf
>>
>>67683111
>
>>
>>67683148
Anyone but Leicester
>>
>be Liverpool fan
>turn up late to a FA Cup match
>be drunk
>be violent
>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium
>start stealing and getting into fights
>THOUSANDS OF US vs a couple of dozen of grunt officers
>Match Commander "Shit, we can't control all these young, drunk, violent people who are crushing people between the official entries and the thousands of them behind, if only they had turned up ON FUCKING TIME..."
>"I know, let's let them in the back exit, they get in, nobody is crushed, the thefts drop and we don't have a riot asking for the LATE LIVERPOOL FANS, THE VERY SAME FANS WHO STABBED PEOPLE TO DEATH IN Belgium TO ENTER ORDERLY IN THE CORRECT ENTRANCE"
>[Le open door]
>"OK LA LETS GO GO IN AND GO INTO THE SMALLEST MOST CRAMPED AREAS OF THE STADIUM :^) WE WON'T GET CRUSHED LIKE WE WERE OUTSIDE! :^)"
>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE WE'RE THE VICTIMS! NO WE DIDN'T GET ALL OF UK BANNED FORM EUROPE! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YNWA!!!"

The stadium was illegally open ANYWAY. Blaming the police for these deaths is the same as blaming the toll keeper on a bridge that the bridge collapses when it's covered bumper to bumper with cars.

Fuck you, Livercunt fans. Always the fucking victims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.

You caused this yet you have the balls to claim you're the victims. 96 wasn't enough.
>>
File: 1462562056935.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462562056935.png
7 KB, 400x400
>>67682947
>>
Players leave Southampton for European Football. Southampton have European football next season and those who left don't.
>>
>>67683272
Makes sense. Thanks
>>
The silver lining is >we will be able to concentrate on EPL football, the players will be less fatigued than in all the big clubs except Chelsea.
Klopp IS the answer, Brodgers was holding the team back, Jurgen will take it to the promised land one day. Matip is already confirmed, so there's a much-needed improvement for the defense. One more fullback to replace Moreno, a new goalie and a winger and this team should be set for a top4 push. Of course >we won't be able to attract some big names because CL football ain't happening, but now people know that Klopp is the real deal and the team is on the rise after rwaching the EL final, so good signings should come.
>>67683028
Agree about Moreno, but Lallana is honestly underrated as fuck, and one game won't change my opinion on him.
>>
File: character la.png (294 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
character la.png
294 KB, 640x400
Would he have won?
>>
>>67683331
It's Anyone But Liverpool, foxcunts are trying to steal the meme, but they won't succeed.
>>
Can we all agree that Toure was by far our best player?
>>
That Europa trophy looks fucking shite anyway. Glad we didn't win in the end.
>>
>>67682931
>manure
>>
>>67683438
that meme is only used for big clubs that win titles though (i.e. Leicester)
>>
>>67683501
? Finished in the top 5 and will be competing in Europe next year
>>
>>67683390
Hmm doesn't this sound familiar.

You won't sign any top players with no European football mate. You'll finish 7th and have a decent league cup run
>>
>>67683542
>mickey mouse competition

how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>67682947
>already in a state of delirium imagining things
it's ok buddy, just keep singing that little song of yours and step into the light
>>
It does suck that Liverpool lost today, especially when there was 4 cases of handball and at least 2 of them could have been penalties but at least there's something positive to think about

This is Liverpool's 2nd final to play in this season. You can think about it that Liverpool choked in 2 finals but for a club like Liverpool to be that close to win a competition ever since their last Capital One Cup win, it is good to see them do well in those competitions.

Liverpool can now focus on just domestic competitions. There were lots of matches to be played and what didn't help was having multiple cases of playing many matches in a short time frame.

Sturridge has played pretty well ever since he returned from his lengthy injury and him scoring today that not only that when he's on the pitch, he will provide but he's doing good for now fitness wise. If he were to be the same during the Euro's, next season can be a season to remember for Sturridge.

Klopp will now have the next season to start fresh and be in charge of who stays or goes.
>>
>>67683456
100%.
>>
>>67683506
How many Champions Leagues does lester have again?
>>
>>67682947
Jurgen has shown again that he can't win big games.

I'm sorry but unless he gets top 4 next season he should go.
>>
File: 1459620565338.png (248 KB, 610x348) Image search: [Google]
1459620565338.png
248 KB, 610x348
Disgusting refereeing
Top four next yr but im gutted cba rn
>>
>>67682772

JUST SLIP MY SHIT UP. (JUST)
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 750x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 750x467
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67683414
The thing is, I'm not sure if we could have won against Dortmund with Rodgers. I think about what would happen with Rodgers in the Europa League and because of him, Liverpool were undefeated in their group but in the knockouts, I can't really see Liverpool getting this far.
>>
File: Alberto-Moreno--012[1].jpg (360 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Alberto-Moreno--012[1].jpg
360 KB, 2000x1200
>le blame the scapegoat club
>you will never walk alone unless you are the scapegoat
>>
Why did Liverpool fans kill >>96 of their own?
>>
>>67683636
>Klopp will now have the next season to start fresh and be in charge of who stays or goes.

All well and good to entertain the idea that the problems can be fixed by selling underperformers, but the club's recruitment has been a joke for a long time now. Without European competition to look forward to it's almost inevitable to lose out on big targets to clubs with CL/EL to look forward to. Klopp is an appealing manager to play under but he's not going to draw top talent to an 8th place side.
>>
>>67683126
>fucked by spaniards

Jesus man they are like most fucktarded male population ever.Genetics of a monkey with autism
>>
>>67683230
Anyone but Liverpool, it was stolen by Liverpool fans from the original ABU meme (anyone but United)
>>
I'll trade you Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain for Sturridge.

Y/N?
>>
Is Klopp really better than Rodgers? Both have come up short when it really matters and both have been inconsistent at best in the league
>>
>>67683854
kek
>>
I think Klopp's plan was to hold the 1-0, but receiving a goal so early in the second half broke them down. He'll be pissed as fuck and rightly so, the players looked like they gave up.
>>
>>67683804
That is true. That's why Liverpool winning today would help a lot to get players that they would have a better chance to get. Even getting a Europa League spot would help just to get to play in Europe but I do understand your point.
>>
>>67683875
No but you can have Can, Moreno, lovren and Benteke for a fiver
>>
>>67683871
The original meme was ABE (Anyone But England)
>>
So it's no coincidence Liverpool can't pull off a great comeback when the officials have eyes on them for illegal substances?
>>
>>67683930
>Can
He was terrible today, but he's still one of our best players.
>>
>>67683979
alright then, ten quid
>>
>>67683854
M A D ?
A
D
?
>>
>>67683939
No that came after ABU but before ABL. ABE was started on Red Cafe and then /sp/ adopted it
>>
>>67683414
They might have won the final but they never would have got there in the first place.
>>
>>67684023
Not unless he was playing as LB. Kolo was great.
>>
>>67683909
Please post more slags. It's the only thing stopping me from crying.

I wish I was joking but I'm not.
>>
I think Klopp mistook EPO for tranquilizers in half time.
>>
File: reu_2241846.jpg (43 KB, 800x538) Image search: [Google]
reu_2241846.jpg
43 KB, 800x538
LE OVERRATED COACH
>>
Klopp was exposed tonight, absolutely no plan B at clutch moments. The Dortmund match was an anomaly
>>
Okay lads, so who was REALLY to blame for Hillsborough.

A.) Liverpool fans being drunk, rowdy and trying to watch the game for free.
B.) A combination of poor policing/planning and the Liverpool fans behavior

I'm leaning towards B. But 2 members of the jury disagreed that the police were to blame meaning that it must have been the Liverpool fans (versus 7 who said otherwise).

It's a puzzle certainly. But given Liverpool fans are known for this sort of thing (Hysel where they murdered 39 people) then I'd be inclined to say A.
>>
>>67684195
>chasing the game
>bring on Joe Allen
>>
>>67684219
>le shaggy haired adrenaline man
>>
>>67684195
He's been suspect in a few games, just hoping he can bring in some better players

>>67684219
Fuck the fuck off, we'd have won it if he'd been subbed on before the second or third
>>
unlucky, could have got a penalty or two
>>
>>67684208
it was obviously the liverpool fans to blame

30 years of MUH VICTIM COMPLEX and crying and complaining resulted in the verdict given earlier this year. nothing else.

it was just a way to shut them up about it
>>
This was another game that showed you can't rely on Coutinho.
>>
>>67683290
stay salty faggot
>>
>>67684478
What would he be salty about? Your club bottling another chance at a trophy?
>>
>>67684531
Even if they lost they still have more trophies than any team in England and in the top 3 of Europe.

u mad?
>>
>>67684363
Don't blame him idiot, he wasn't even on the pitch.
>>
>Liverpool
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.