[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yuros don't want to implement any semblance of replay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: disgusted.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>yuros don't want to implement any semblance of replay technology in soccer because it would admit American sports had it right all along
>soccer players are literally playing fucking volleyball in their box in a cup final without any repercussion whatsoever
>yurop actually letting butthurt towards America ruin their favorite sport
>>
File: 54.jpg (29 KB, 528x351) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
29 KB, 528x351
Replay technology would make it a lot harder to fix games, silly burger.

Also, NBA as replays and it's the most rigged league on the planet.
>>
>>67682925
>NBA most rigged league on planet.
No.
>>
>>67682925
NBA does fucking suck
>>
>>67682925
Nba just has a perfect system that favors the biggest teams with the best players. You always have the same 30 teams in the league. Regular season consist of 82 games which makes the best teams always come up on top because even if bad teams start well they will always regress to the mean. Same goes for the whole play off series system with best of 7 / first to 4 wins. Upsets are rare because the whole league is set up in a way that it's nearly impossible. Last year's finals the Cavaliers, the absolute underdogs (badly injured team at that point) playing the Warriors and they went up 2-1 after 3 games. That already was considered a miracle. But that already took all of the Cavaliers powers and as you would expect, they lost the finals 3-2, never winning a game again. My point is, if you're good now, there is no way for your team to lose against an inferior team unless you really really fuck your shit up.
>>
There are plenty of euro sport that have replay technology
Blame the FIFA, tubby, it's not the supporters who decide whether it gets implemented or not
>>
i hate football's tendency to never change. Football really needs a clock that simply stops ticking when the ball is out of play. When a referee whistles, time stops. It always ensures the correct time and makes no need for silly extra time and ovvious timewasting during subs or when bringing the ball in play. Arguments against review technology consist of the 'takes too long' bullshit and 'muh history'. Just watch any other sport thta actively uses that texhnology and you'll quickly notice that it's perfectly fine and quick to use. Im guessing it just costs Fifa money and the corrupt bunch just dont like paying money like the true jews they are.
>>
It's like UEFAlona is a branch of the Vatican.
>>
>>67682738
>bitching about Europe when it's American corporates and goatfucking towelhead oil sheikhs that keep replays out so they can keep fixing the games
>>
>>67683035
>this cuckhoop delusion

I bet you're a sneaker head too goy
>>
>>67682738
get on with the times, grandpa. read the news, replays are coming
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.