[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will new Chinese owners return Villa to glory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Villa.jpg (21 KB, 416x544) Image search: [Google]
Villa.jpg
21 KB, 416x544
Will new Chinese owners return Villa to glory?
>>
New anthem of Aston Villa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1os_wge8yME
>>
Only 60 million Euros? Is that right?
>>
>return
>>
>>67680356
Chinese owners completely fucked up Valencia

Watch out for the chinks
>>
>>67683328
Yeah, cheap enough for the biggest club in the 2nd biggest city in England even though we're shit.
>>
>>67680356

Yes.
>>
No they will change the clubs color and badge and they will call it Tokyo Villa.
>>
In the bold chinese tradition they will change villa into a copy of other more famous sides. I give you the new Lester United FC.
>>
>>67683350
We won a European cup once remember? REMEMBER?

>>67683356
Yeah I heard somewhere that this company might be a venture capitalist company and is out to gut whatever is left of the club.

Hopefully not 2bh
>>
Look at Portsmouth

because that's where they are heading
>>
>>67683454
>We

alri martin
>>
>>67683350
They're one of the 5 most successful clubs in England
>>
BE THE BEST FOREVER
>>
>>67683465
It's not that bad. I think.
>>
Hopefully not. Shit club with shit fans.
>>
>>67683512
You smell. You think other people don't notice but they do.
>>
Rumours that this Chinese geezer doesn't even have much money

Venkys 2.0

RIP Villa
>>
>>67683687
I heard rumors that the company is linked to the Chinese state and their going to funnel the money in as part as an effort to widen Chinese influence in international sport just like Qatar are doing.

We're going to be the next PSG lads
>>
>>67683815
*they're
>>
>>67683815

If they were going to do that they wouldn't have bought a championship club.
>>
>>67683962
Yeah it's probably bullshit but him being skint is also bullshit
>>
>A chinese businessman buying a Birmingham team

Sure worked out well for us Bluenoses
>>
>>67684255
We'll be back in the Prem before Villa
>>
>>67684271

kek
>>
>>67684255
Yeah, I'm holding off on the celebrations 2bh, has any club had a good experience with Chinese owners?
>>
Chairman Mao will lead us to victory! Stay loyal to the ideological thoughts laid down in the Red Book!
>>
File: 01_10192109_f71371_2683685a.jpg (240 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_10192109_f71371_2683685a.jpg
240 KB, 1500x1000
>In spite of my personal affection for reading history I have come to trust the future more than the past. And when I refer to the ‘past,’ I do so lightly and lightheartedly. I refer to recent accounts - mostly in the press regarding the sale of the club, that are so many miles from accuracy or truth that I can only assume that they too were written by people whose tongues were firmly embedded in their respective cheeks. It is football after all.

>Finally, being conscious of the popular and dark pastime of wondering aloud how much was spent, or lost, I should like to think that I ‘left behind’ value which will hopefully endure and benefit this beloved old club. In being sadly more than tone deaf, I’ll not weakly risk trying to sound any positive notes. But what I will say is that if spending to restore and preserve the wonderful Jacobean Holte Hotel at the southern tip of the Ground, or researching and adding the Holte End mosaic as a nostalgic nod to that wonderful Leitch Stand of our past, add to the tally of personal losses then I can offer no counter argument other than to say I would do the same all over!

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: honorary white man.jpg (60 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
honorary white man.jpg
60 KB, 620x620
where will he go lads?
>>
>>67686769
is he related to Sisto?
>>
>>67683356
Valencia's owner is singaporean, not quite chink.

arr rook same, but he has nothing to do with the entrance of China in football, he's just a cunt
>>
>>67686835
who?
>>
china villa
>>
>>67687641
a FULL TIME PLUMBER
>>
>>67683504
Nothing should ever be as bad as that.
>>
File: 297px-Cardiff_City_Crest.svg.png (78 KB, 297x418) Image search: [Google]
297px-Cardiff_City_Crest.svg.png
78 KB, 297x418
will he do a vincent tan?
>>
>>67683328
Probably taking on a load of debt along with that
>>
>>67695371

I don't care if they change the kit to red and have a dragon holding a hammer and sickle as long as they spend money.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.