[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hull City vs. Sheffield Wednesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
Who do you want in the EPL lads?
>>
Wolves
>>
a massive club
>>
Ull
>>
Sheffield Wednesday. They seem to have more personality than Hull and haven't been up in years.
>>
>1867

are they the oldest club in england?
>>
How do you pronounce Wednesday?
>>
>>67671271
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_F.C.
>>
>>67671091
WEDNESDAY

Fuck Rebecca black

Been supporting Wednesday since they got to final.

Will continue to support them IF they win. That's my right as a free man
>>
File: champplayoff.png (9 KB, 288x250) Image search: [Google]
champplayoff.png
9 KB, 288x250
>3rd best team in the league by a wide margin to 4th don't go to the Premier League

Literally just as retarded as American sports and their shitty Championship playoffs.

>inb4 but its not for le title

It's to go to the Premier League which is at least worth £170Million, it's fucking important.
>>
Wednesday are a Premier League sized team, been too long since there's been a Sheffield team in the league. Only need Leeds and a Bristol one now.
>>
We've seen Hull and Steve Bruce in the PL enough times over the last 10 years. Wednesday and Carlos Carvahal would be a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>67671305
Is it fair on the 3rd place team? no, but it adds excitement and gives more teams something to play for towards the end of the season.
Just look how many teams already phone it in for the last few matches when there's nothing to play for.
>>
>>67671091

I kind of want Wednesday more because they are one of those great clubs like Forest that should be in the premier league, BUT I love Steve Bruce even though Hull are a bit shitty, so Hull it is I guess
>>
CARLOS
A
R
L
O
S
>>
>>67671305
6 points is not a really wide margin
they still should use italian rules
>>
Sheff Wed, Hull are fucking boring, been up a few times already in recent years and I don't want to have to see Steve Bruce's face on me telly.
>>
File: 1410564057362.jpg (54 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1410564057362.jpg
54 KB, 382x417
So how much money approx do they get for making the PL?
>>
10 days away and i'm already bricking it

16 fucking years it's been. We missed out on the rise of the PL where it became the biggest league in the world. We never got to witness Henry at his peak, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerrard, Lampard, Suarez, Torres, Drogba, Rooney etc. at Hillsborough.

We have to win. It could be years before we get this kind of chance again, because the Championship gets stronger every year.
>>
>>67671435

Used to be like £100m, but it will be even more now with the increased tv deals.
>>
File: swaet.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
swaet.png
111 KB, 417x234
Last night was absolutely ridiculous.

It will all be forgotten by next Saturday though, if we turn up like we did at Derby I don't think the Wendies can stop us.
>>
>>67671435

at least £100m it's just silly money, the premier league is so disgustingly rich compared to other football leagues, I mean clubs like wets ham are putting in £30m bids for players now, used to be that only the big boys could do that
>>
>>67671305
>lose to team three times out of 4
>progress ahead of them
Defo a retarded system
>>
>>67671373
>forest a great club
Maybe for 3 years. Any club that hasn't been in the prem this millennium doesn't deserve to be there
>>
Hull bores me to tears. I chuckle every time I see the name Sheffield Wednesday.
>>
>>67671500
>Tfw you remember when £30m would be a world record
>>
>>67671500

And yet England still shits itself in Europe.
>>
>>67671287
who is the oldest club playing at a respectable level though?
>>
>>67671554
Ah yes, not winning a CL in 4 years is terrible.
>>
>>67671565

When the BPL is supposed to be one of the three best leagues in the world? Yes. They're lucky if they get somebody in the semifinals.
>>
I want Sheffield to just cause I like the little owl
>>
>>67671587
Key point: one of the best, not the best.

RM, Barca and Bayern simply have better teams. Simple as that. Football runs in cycles. Sooner or later English clubs will be dominant again. History proves it.
>>
>>67671091
MASSIVE
A
S
S
I
V
E
>>
>>67671560
Stoke

Unless you count League 2 as respectable then it's Notts County
>>
>>67671587
>BPL
need to stop that now
>>
>>67671554

>semi final place and europa league finalist

if we're shitting ourselves what about the rest of Europe!? You got no issue with germany lad?
>>
Norwich
>>
>>67671537
I thought it was a lot of money when barcelona signed david villa for 40m like 7 years ago
>>
>>67671091
Da Owls. ABLs will have a collective heart attack when Liverpool returns to Hillsborough and wins in a convicing fashion.
>>
File: tumblr_o5jex1vRe21s02vreo1_400.gif (2 MB, 250x444) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5jex1vRe21s02vreo1_400.gif
2 MB, 250x444
Da Owls are going to the Premierl Eagle and there is nothing you can do about it!
>>
>>67671305
That was Brighton's own fault.

They had an unbeaten run of 21 games at the start of the season and drew half of them.

Then they choked when it mattered most, like they did the year before last and the year before that.
>>
File: Athene_noctua_(cropped)[1].jpg (730 KB, 1128x1152) Image search: [Google]
Athene_noctua_(cropped)[1].jpg
730 KB, 1128x1152
I believe that we will win
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.