[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I ever see any of you shitheads talking shit about Tim Tebow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1463544544601.jpg (53 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
1463544544601.jpg
53 KB, 600x539
If I ever see any of you shitheads talking shit about Tim Tebow again...
>>
Shut up. He's a loser who couldn't hack it in the big league. There's little to talk about at this point.
>>
I don't watch handegg. What happened to him? he was so popular a few years back?
>>
>>67669262
He was forced out of the league due to his religious beliefs. Teams have blacklisted him, they would rather waste millions in shitty QBs than give Tebow a job.
>>
>>67668975
as a gator fan, he was shit in the NFL... sorry. I have met and talked to the guy and he's very nice, but if he was serious about playing football he'd go to Canada or anther league to improve and try to come back.
>>
>>67669262
He couldn't read coverages, couldn't throw a tight spiral. Horrible mechanics. Went to a great franchise and won a playoff game, then that franchise immediately upgraded to one of the best in the league and he got exposed as a fraud.
>>
>>67669279
>be Christian
>actually believe this
>>
>>67669440
NFL is a fraternity of sodomites 2bh.
Penn Rhythmic State is not an isolated occurrence
>>
>>67668975
Who the fuck talks about him period?
>>
File: 1398781830302.jpg (423 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1398781830302.jpg
423 KB, 708x664
>>67668975
>you will never see Tim Tebow win a superbowl
>>
>you will never again experience the unifying power of the Timmy Tebowl
>>
>>67669430
How is it being exposed when you just get traded because of a meme QB?
>>
THOUGHT I WOULDNT MAKE IT NOW IM WINNING TIMOTHY TEBOW
>>
>>67669279
He was shit
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
>>67668975
Tim Tebow will be the president of the United States in 20 years. Screen cap this
>>
>>67672067
>all of this hate

How many of your team's QB defeated a SB winning QB in the playoffs?
>>
I hope he can get a job somewhere
>>
>>67673314
he could probably have a job tomorrow if he wanted but he doesn't.

multiple teams have tried to get him to switch positions but he refuses to play anything but QB.
multiple QB coaches have tried to get him to alter his mechanics but he refuses.
multiple QB coaches have tried to get him to learn to read defenses better but he refuses.

i don't blame the teams one bit for letting him rot @ GMA.
>>
>>67673995
Nigga has a winning record as a QB. His highlights are drives set up by passionate defensive play because his team is inspired by him and he always protects the ball.
>Hurr he cant pass and practice
I guess that shit is being overvalued by coaching staffs then, isnt it? Mark Sanchez plays great 'in practice'. His throwing motion looks 'great'.
>>
>>67668975
I agree
No one should talk about this guy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.