[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw legod gets one for da land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: mfw legod gets one for da land.jpg (143 KB, 1344x634) Image search: [Google]
mfw legod gets one for da land.jpg
143 KB, 1344x634
>mfw legod gets one for da land
>>
chance of lebron getting one for da lan: 20%

chance of lebron getting two for da lan: 1%
>>
>>67660495
More like 1 out of 1

Or 100%
>>
>>67660563
He's already 0 for 1 you retard
>>
Cav's will win, break the curse, Indians win it all, and Browns make the Super Bowl. Cleveland is then burnt to ash and reborn a winning city.
>>
I've never seen a team win it all. What are some things I should do if it happens?

I'm new to this feel.
>>
>>67661217
Enroll to Ohio State.
>>
File: 1462674739050.gif (2 MB, 266x135) Image search: [Google]
1462674739050.gif
2 MB, 266x135
It's happening.
>>
meme magic
>>
>>67660719
0 for 2 actually. Lost to the Spurs back in 08

>you now remember that Lebron used to play for the Cavs, but left them for Miami to team up with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh solely so he could get a ring.
>you now remember that he left that super team after being humiliated in the finals in pursuit of another one, while sheepishly passing it off as "homesickness."
>>
>>67662501
Lelbron gifs was a good time on /sp/
>>
>>67662565
he left to let cleveland suck so they could rebuild instead of never having a chance to win it all. Him leaving is the best thing to happen to Cleveland in 60 years
>>
File: yclcinbswkazhwzud0xn.jpg (42 KB, 800x432) Image search: [Google]
yclcinbswkazhwzud0xn.jpg
42 KB, 800x432
Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers on winning the 2016 NBA title,
signed Dikembe Mutombo
>>
>>67668880
And yet if Lebron would have stayed in the Heat he'd have a better shot.
>>
File: 1462240856613.png (46 KB, 1007x719) Image search: [Google]
1462240856613.png
46 KB, 1007x719
>mfw he doesnt
>>
>>67669060
nigger you're out of your mind this cavs team is better than Lebron's Heat in their prime
>>
>>67669083
Try saying that after they win something meaningful.
>>
>>67669083

I can't believe this. There's no way people actually believe Irving is better than Wade or Love better than Bosh...
>>
>>67669126
This TEAM is better. They just blew out a Raptor team by 30 and they weren't trying.
>>
>>67669126
Theyre trolling. Current Miami with a healthy Bosh could beat this Cle team
>>
>>67669126
Most 'fans' now a days have short term memory span when it comes to these things.

>>67669157
Wow they blew out the fucking RAPTORS. The Heat had to deal with the likes of the Celtics that had Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo.

They had to deal with the Indiana Pacers and their lame Bad Boys Piston imitation.

Who the fuck has the Cavaliers faced this playoffs that is worth a damn? Stop seeing out of your ass.
>>
>>67669157

They're facing the craptors with their most consistent player sitting out because of a bum ankle. They don't even help Carroll out on defense so he's getting lit up by Lebeta.
>>
>>67669179
>Who the fuck has the Cavaliers faced this playoffs that is worth a damn?
No one because they're so far beyond the competition

Even if GSW made the finals (they wont
Those frauds are being smoked by OKC), LeGoat would sweep em.

I'm legit 100% unironically SHOCKED that someone could look at last year, see LelBron with trash almost up 3-0 in that series and NOT think this new healthy Cavs team is gonna be an unstoppable Dynasty

You niggers talk about Curry like Jordan and LeBron is comically superior.

It's like everyone is insane but me. Maybe im the insane one.
>>
>>67669248
>You niggers talk about Curry like Jordan and LeBron is comically superior.

>All of /sp/ is one person

>No one because they're so far beyond the competition

>East
>Competition

okay buddy
>>
>>67669248
The guy that's just about in the top 20 for every relevant stat conceivable at the age of 31 for the ALL-TIME list is considered a better player than Curry? NAHHHH, WHY WOULD THAT MAKE ANY SENSE
>>
>>67669248
How any of this is even debatable is amazing.
>>
Why do LeDickriders always bring up Curry? Who the fuck was talking about Curry here?
>>
>>67669281
daily reminder that the 2015-2016 76ers, the second worst professional sports team EVER won MOST of its games against the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""superior""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" western conference teams
>>
>>67669322
>regular season

In the Playoffs. The West has OKC, GSW and SPURS which are all capable of winning the ship.

In the East it's literally just Cleveland.
>>
>>67660563
Perfect
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.