[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WALK A LONELY ROAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 836262_gallery.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
836262_gallery.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
I WALK A LONELY ROAD
>>
>>67658987
fucking hell. I am so sad for him. He really deserved the glove
>>
>>67658987
He deserves to move to a big club competing at the top level. Hope he has a contract clause
>>
haha, fuck de gea.

If it wasn't for him poonited would be midtable
>>
>>67659070
So why fuck de gea then?
>>
>Own goal in the extra time that denies your GK the Golden glove
Welp, we all know who is leaving this summer.
>>
>>67659081
because he wanted united to be even shittier?
>>
>>67659081
I'm /ABU/
>>
Wish he won the golden glove desu. Now more of our fans are going to be conned into thinking Cech is still world class.
>>
>>67659279
Cech is literal shit
>>
Will he transfer to a big club this transfer window?

Just wasted right now
>>
>ABUs are this desperate
>>
>>67659301
its actually hilarious how far ABUs go, even considering how shite united have been this season. no matter what ABUs always make themselves look pathetic.
>>
>>67659301
>>67659328
Come on guys, were you seriously not expecting the shitposting board to not have some kind of reaction?
>Extra time
>Own goal
>Own goal by the 2nd best defence in the league
>Cost the golden glove for the best GK in the league.
>>
>>67659301
>>67659328
>supporting Manure
>ever

I'm sorry for your parents.
>>
>>67659413
>Vietnam

I feel sorry for you m8
>>
Imagine knowing you could have gone to a real madrid side in the champions league final, back in sunny spain and out of the grim shithole that is manchester, but paco was too lazy to fax on time
>>
>>67659300
Almost all big clubs are set at the GK position
Barca - Bravo/Ter Stegen
Real - Navas
Atleti - Oblak
Juve - Buffon
Bayern - Neuer

PSG maybe? Or Real if Perez decides Navas is too ugly to sell shirts?
>>
>>
>>67658987
>>
>>67659448
Ter stegen is leaving Barcelone
PSG is an option
Probably City too since Hart doesn't fit in Guardiola playstyle
>>
>>67659552
>Ter stegen is leaving Barcelone
He said outright that he talked to Luis Enrique and decided to stay for at least 1 more season.

I forgot about City but I can't imagine United selling there.
>>
Sucks for De Gea. He is way too talented to be wasting his time at United.

If he were smart he'd be demanding a new manager and some big transfers or else threaten to leave because he's heads and shoulders above the rest of that mediocre shitsquad.

I hate United but if they keep Van Gaal around for another year, they're fucking insane.
>>
>>67659590
There were rumours that De Gea will stay if Mourinho is manager.

So the choice is LVG and no De Gea, or Mourinho and De Gea. No brainer.
>>
>>67659589
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't they sell Smeichel Sr to city?
>>
>>67659081

JUST
>>
>>67659425
would probably off myself desu
>>
>>67659627
After United he went to Sporting for 2 years, then Villa for a year, then City in his last year
>>
Leave Atletico to winning trophies

Top kek, karma.
>>
>>67659627
He played for Sporting and Villa between his stints at United and City.
>>
>>67659528
top kek thats getting saved twice
>>
He is coming to madrid this summer lads im sure hes tired of playing with manure
>>
>>67659807
navas has been excellent for them, surely madrid won't spunk €50m on de gea

scratch that, I forgot how retarded madrid can be in the transfer window
>>
>>67659062
>Hope he has a contract clause
He does set at £30m. This is basically like Ronaldo's last season before he moved to Madrid, deal's already in place for next summer.

>>67659552
>Probably City too since Hart doesn't fit in Guardiola playstyle
This is fucking retarded if true. Hart is one of the only sure things he has in a squad that he can't overhaul all in one go and Pep wants to off him because he can't be arsed to coach him to pass a ball 6 yards?
>>
File: classispermanent.jpg (51 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
classispermanent.jpg
51 KB, 468x425
>>67659877
>This is fucking retarded if true. Hart is one of >the only sure things he has in a squad that he can't overhaul all in one go and Pep wants to off him because he can't be arsed to coach him to pass a ball 6 yards?

this buttmad
>>
>>67659877
>This is fucking retarded if true.
It's probably not. Just our papers capitalising on a big name coach joining a filthy rich club. I remember rumours about him getting rid of Robben in 2013
>>
>>67659877
I don't believe the hart thing personally, he's won man of the match so frequently in champions league games for them it seems dumb to get rid of him when you can spunk oil money on more centre mids to play his meme formations instead
>>
>>67658987
He's perfect for Barca
>>
>>67660252
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/515566/Pep-Guardiola-Man-City-Liverpool-Jurgen-Klopp-Marc-Andre-ter-Stegen-transfer-news

>Ter Stegen goes to Man City
>UEFAlona gets De Gea
>Real Mad cucked AGAIN
>>
>>67660647
>dailystar

Kek.
>>
>>67660678
Look it up then
It's far more likely than Reus to Liverpool or Griezmann to United
>>
>>67660764
Look what up? Tabloid rumours?
>>
Why would a team with a really good goal keeper already spend €50m on de gea?

Wouldn't real rather improve their midfield? (sucks defensively)

Wouldn't Barca rather improve their defence?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.