[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to stop these fucking refs? I've never seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dion-Waiters-elbow[1].jpg (76 KB, 610x348) Image search: [Google]
Dion-Waiters-elbow[1].jpg
76 KB, 610x348
Is there anyway to stop these fucking refs? I've never seen a team so protected by NBA refs. They are literally going to beat the two best teams in the league because of this shit.
>>
No, Adam Silver is handing a title to Lecrab by refballing a team that is Lecrab's bitch past 2 teams that own him
>>
OKC has been carried by the refs since 2012. Memphis two years ago, the Spurs everytime they play them, the Clippers as well.

They have two "spectacular" players who are fan favorites so the NBA hypes them up as much as they can.
>>
>>67653517
>>67653517
Yeah because the nba wants Oklahoma in the finals over texas and california. You fucking retard, btw he stepped on the line.
>>
>>67653517
The NBA wants Warriors to win they even gave them a favorable regular schedule, were they didn't have to face tough opponents till the end when most team arrest their major players.

Get over it.
>>
>>67653517
sure lets forget the warriors set illegal screens all the fucking time even draymond has admit it.

>warriors fans complaining about refball
https://vine.co/v/i2Y3r2J3jiI

lol the irony they get 75 percent of the calls on most nights anyways
>>
>>67653517
>muh refball

Fuck of Cucked State Warriors fan. You guys have been getting away with moving screens and no-calls all season long.

Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>67653517
Lol the warriors are never called for illegal screens, you can't even count refball as a factor simply because apehoop as so many plays 1 score hardly makes a difference... Till the very end
>>
>>67653517
wow how on earth did the refs miss kawhi literally pulling westbrooks jersey from behind? it's amazing the thunder won given the spurs cheated this badly.
>>
>>67653725
Clearly you're new to the game of basketball. Whether you like it or not there are certain calls that are "play-on" calls.

Ginobili barely stepping on the line for less then half a second is one of the calls. It has next to no effect on the outcome of the play whereas Waiters clearly using force and pushing a player away has immediate and obvious impact on the play at hand. Especially in such a crucial moment in the game.
>>
>>67653517
>>two best teams

>the spuds
>good

Lets forget about how they ended up getting the ball anyway and missed a wide open jumper and two layups to blow the game, and then got BTFO the next two games. There's a reason why they didn't even make it out the first round last year

I don't know why everyone thinks this team is good, they flubbed their way to some titles but overall they choke far more than they succeed. Pic related
>>
>>67657170
What happened after that? Did the spurs get the ball like they should? That wouldn't be fair if they didn't get a chance to score at the end. I mean OKC had the ball and the spurs needed the shot
>>
>>67657319
It doesn't matter what happened after that. The call shoud've been made.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.