[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to Sky, Mourinho has been been told that the Manchester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Jose-Mourinho-United-main.jpg (49 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jose-Mourinho-United-main.jpg
49 KB, 615x409
According to Sky, Mourinho has been been told that the Manchester United post is his if LvG leaves or is sacked. With the news coming out saying DDG is out of LvG stays and with the underachieving I think it's now all but done. Probably just waiting for the FA Cup Final to finish so LvG can either win and then "retire" saying he achieved what he came there to do and win trophies, or lose and step down saying he didn't achieve what he came to do but set the team up for the future with plenty of young prospects.

One more week lads
>>
Cannae wait lad. Win the FA Cup and Mourinho joins. Gonna be brill
>>
RIP Giggs and those young prospects
>>
gonna be 2 good seasons cant wait for it desu
>>
Delusional.

Jose is lining up that England job lad.

>Doesn't want to move family from London
>Managing England vs Rest of the World
>Announced he'll return to management in July after the Euros

Pack it up Manure, Jose wants international.
>>
>>67652602
>DDG
What has DuckDuckGo got to with Van Gaal leaving United?
>>
>>67652780

>implying England aren't going to win the Euros

wew lad
>>
>>67652803
Irrelevant what happens at the Euros.

Woy is going to resign at the end of it and Jose will take over.
>>
The era of
>Mouyes
is upon us
>>
Who will have the bigger meltdown, pep or mou? Mou has more experience with english media but has already soured his reputation, while pep has a clean slate
>>
>>67652854
Pep. He's not going to be able to handle it, I look forward to watching him lose his shit when his aging team inevitably gets fucked over by injuries.
>>
>Jose do you have an agreement with Man Utd?
>I go to Montreal to Grand Prix and enjoy my life

Mou literally implied that the Man Utd job wouldn't be enjoyable
>>
>>67652824
No way the FA would give Mou the England job lad
>>
next week it's my turn to make this thread
>>
>>67652888
They will lad it all adds up
>>
>>67652891
lmao, i like you huebro
>>
>Guadiola, Klopp, Wenger, Conte, Pochettino, Koeman

vs.

>Giggs
>>
>>67652854
Pep because he's going to have to face walking into a team not already full of GOATs and the media will rip him apart for even the slightest mistake
>>
>>67652854
Both get fired after a year and a half
>>
Van Laal won't leave by his own will.
>>
yfw Bournemouth win tonight
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463223686456.jpg (27 KB, 336x548) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463223686456.jpg
27 KB, 336x548
>>67653288
>>
>>67653288
Makes no difference
>>
>>67653300
rooney in midfield with carrick no doubt.
wingers everywhere.

>>67653341
I miss you Anderson, pls come back.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.