[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this faggot add anything to Inside the NBA? Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Ernie-Johnson2.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ernie-Johnson2.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
Does this faggot add anything to Inside the NBA?

Why don't they replace him with someone who actually KNOWS basketball, instead of a boreball commentator
>>
You're just jealous because he stacks paper to the ceiling and rides around on 40 inch chrome.
>>
>>67652086

1/10, made me reply.

Apply yourself.
>>
>>67652103
I'm not jealous that I'm not an old white man who all my co-workers hate.
>>
>>67652103
His job could easily be done by Chris Webber or anyone who actually played basketball
>>
>we have more commercials, but yuro jerseys are walking commercials
>US sports now getting shirt advertisements, there'll still be the same amount of TV commercials and ticket prices will stay the same or rise
ABSOLUTELY KEKED
>>
>>67652194
Just the nba which is literally only watched by blacks
>>
they need a boring white guy to balance out the niggotry

if you cant see that you're retarded
>>
>>67652316
There's white dudes who have more of a personality than Ernie Johnson

He isn't good at basketball commentary.
>>
>>67652316
This, if they didn't have a square it would be chaos. Two of the four are massive goons with no filter, and the third is more serious but doesn't want to be seen as uncool.

>>67652128
Faggot
>>
>>67652316

>ernie johnson
>white

toppest kek
>>
you need a guy who doesn't have an opinion on things

he's the one that mediates the rest
>>
Ernie Johnson is based AF

stop being contrarian
>>
>>67652086
He moderates the show otherwise it would just be a bunch of idiots yelling at each other. Shaq is the one that needs to go, the guy is pointless.
>>
>>67654175
Shaw is the main reason most people watch the show.
>>
>>67652086
>he'll die of cancer and be replaced by a woman in your lifetime
>>
>>67652086
>Why don't they replace him with someone who actually KNOWS basketball
>implying shaq, barkley, and kenny know what their talking about
>>
>>67654348
what are you fucking high? 90% of the people watch the show because of barkley even kenny smith is more useful then shaw
>>
>>67653176
thank you for this comment
>>
>>67652086
They need at least one boring white man to balance things out.
>>
>>67654418
>>67656319
this. i dont 'watch the show' as in catching them live every thursday evening but i see archives through youtube. the most entertaining part of the show is barkley saying stupid shit (stupid either because he cant deliver his message clearly or just stupid shit altogether) and everyone else poking fun at it. literally anyone funny can replace shaq. i give shaq credit for being pretty daring though. he doesnt handle verbal jokes very well but hes pretty open minded when it comes to being set up as an eventual joke
>>
You're an idiot, OP. Ernie Johnson is one of the most based men in broadcasting. He's a great straight man, he clearly gets a ton of respect from everybody on and off screen. This show isn't about ''knowing basketball"
>>
>>67652158
No it literally couldn't be.
>>
Hasnt he worked for Turner for like 40 years?
why would they kick him to the curb now?
>>
He's the host. He directs the conversation and keeps the ex-players at least somewhat on track.

The show would be such a fuckjing trainwreck if they added another player in his place.
>>
>>67652086
hes the most important part of the show faggot hes the glue. kill yourself for insulting based ernie
>>
1. Ernie Johnson
2. Kenny Smith/Charles Barkley
--------------
POWER GAP
--------------
900000000000001. SHAQUILLE 'CAN'T TAKE A JOKE TO SAVE HIS LIFE' O'NEAL
>>
>>67657588
*2. Kenny Smith
*3. Charles Barkley
>>
>>67652106
/thread, actually
>>
>>67654175
>MUH RINGS CHARLES
>>
File: 1452053875216.png (456 KB, 797x540) Image search: [Google]
1452053875216.png
456 KB, 797x540
>>67652086
>>
Shaq has gotten way better and I like that he isn't afraid to call out every single big man in the game for not putting up 20/12 a night. He gets a little defensive but he's getting better

Ernie is a great moderator and actually is good at analyzing the game, just not as good as the 3 ex players and as such introduces topics of conversation and does so well

The show has pretty much perfect balance and is so far ahead of anything espn has it's not funny. Even the b team on tnt is better than espn's a team (except that bitch they had during March, she fucking sucked)
>>
shaq has gotten better, i'll admit. he is still lower tier compared to the other 3 guys though

MUH RINGS. as if him being 7'1 and 340 pounds didn't have anything to do with that.

kenny and ej are obviously the best analysts, kenny in particular is insightful on breaking down plays. chuck is just chuck, the show falls apart without him. also steam rooms, lel
>>
>literally does the one thing no one else in entertainment could do with that cast (moderate, control the flow of the show, contribute without being a talking head himself)
>underage OP thinks he doesn't ad anything

Wew, underage b&
>>
>unironically hating based shaq
I want Reddit to leave
>>
>>67652086
Kys manlet
>>
Kenny and shaq could go and I wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
>>67654175
Truth, except just Kenny + Charles would be its own kind of entertaining
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.