[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe and America future Broship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
We share GOAT plays from American Football with Europe. And Europe Share GOAT plays from "Footie" with Americans.

Ill start with a highschool friend of mine that we called "the flash" heres his highlights from SR. year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjvCTG1AqNw

He was recruited by Texas Rangers minor-league should of went to Alabama for football imo.
>>
McDonalds is that way la
>>
>>67650026
I genuinely think Europe would like football if they gave it a chance. If you like a good set piece, it's the ultimate in that.
>>
>>67650026
>future Broship
>implying that NATO and the IMF aren't already broships
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>67650037
Going to frisch's m8
>>
Fuck yurop tbqhwy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhuHuFbIFy4
>>
>>67650026
Are you drunk or something?
>>
>>67650205

They don't like the commercials, but thats only on large scale games and certain networks. I watch most NFL games with little commercials and if you really want to get into it i suggest watching highschool games with more fast paced action
>>
>>67650205
I watch the superbowl every year and I honeslty think one nfl match is enough for an entire year. It's fun but I wouldn't watch it every week
>>
>>67650362

College football is a lot more free-flowing and open whereas the NFL is all about strategy and execution. The scoring is also pretty crazy in college which is a matter or personal preference. The play styles are also very different from one level to the next.
>>
>>67650362
was the same for me, superbowl hype shit, halftimeshow etc. for years.

until asked an American mate to explain me some details because I felt I was missing out like 90% of what happened.

started watching my first full season and got totally hooked.
the design and layering is so good, there's something to get exited about all the time.

and the us commentators do a great job as well.
I also watch the Tour de france every year, or try to, but they explain nothing so I don't get what's going on and get bored out of my mind after the first week.
>>
>>67650026
>should of
>>
>>67651307

If you want to get more into cycling watch Tour du Jour this year with the Tour, 90% is bullshit but the other 10% is actual tactics and so much better then the NOS.
>>
>>67651418
well, last year I started watching Belgian tv and it improved the experience by 100%

NOS just sux bigtime.
>>
File: girugamesh.png (173 KB, 630x374) Image search: [Google]
girugamesh.png
173 KB, 630x374
I'm cool with every European country, except England, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, and Portugal. Fuck those cunts

Everyone else is cool especially Finland
>>
I haven't seen a single reply in this thread (catalog + mobile 2bh) and I can already tell this thread's going to be a shitfest
>>
>>67652499
hey, what did we ever do to you? don't be like that anon.
>>
>>67652789
Someone from the Netherlands was being a real dick in a baseball thread a few weeks ago.

Got me butthurt desu
>>
>>67652499
England isn't a country thankfully
>>
>>67651330

He got scholarships to play football at a like of Top-tier colleges bro. He chose baseball for some reason tho. You see those highlights? You don't think he wud burn most college CBs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo3VjGsBHzg

A B S O L U T E
B L O O T E R
>>
>>67651330

He was the most versatile football player i ever seen. Watched hawk down a RB from 20 yards away, made him fumble, picked the ball up at the 8 and dodge the entire team scored a TD.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.