[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NBA rigged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
what does sp think about the nba having allegedly rigged games?
>2002 wcf
>2006 nba finals
etc etc
>>
>>67648074
Refball / Sternball / Silverball is a thing.

You have to be blind to not realize this.
>>
>>67648074
Make this thread again later today when lakers get the #1 pick, it'll be more successful
>>
>>67648259
And keep getting it until they're back in the playoffs.
>>
>>67648074
If you watch an entire playoff run it is always clear that the NBA is rigged.

I cant even enjoy the Thunder victory because part of me feels like it is some subversive plot by Stern to make GSW a come from behind hero story.
>>
The NBA is rigging the 2016 championship for the Thunder so Durant doesn't leave and moving a team to OKC doesn't look like a bad decision. Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
The 2002 wcf game 6 was fixed no doubt. Makes it tough to truly trust any result.
>>
>>67652525
It's about selling $80 Jerseys made by Chinese kids for 2 dollars. OKC has two stars that most people have forgotten about thanks to Curry.
>>
>>67657715
>>67652525
no they're rigging the west so lebron can finally win one for the land and thus sealing his face turn in cement

the memeiors can beat the cavs, lebron owns the thunder and always has
>>
File: 97 fta.gif (2 MB, 337x308) Image search: [Google]
97 fta.gif
2 MB, 337x308
never forget
97 free throw attempts in the '06 finals.
6 games.
97 fta
>>
>>67659079
Jesus, how?
>>
File: hurtz.png (287 KB, 383x378) Image search: [Google]
hurtz.png
287 KB, 383x378
more rest days
>>
I would be more surprised to find out it ISN'T rigged
>>
>>67648074
It's basically confirmed. And people who say there are magnets in the rim got a big boon from the Kobe game.
>>
>>67662705
>magnets in the rim
how would that even work?
>>
I like the theory that someone has a remote that makes the rim vibrate and makes shots miss.

Im convinced all sports are fixed and just view it as entertainment now. Like WWE but the WWE has less manufactured drama. The NBA made the biggest push over commish ever
>>
a reasonable way to look at this is how may FTA a team has compared to their opponents, and compare regular season to postseason trends.

So far this postseason, the Thunder and Raptors have taken far more FT than their opponents, but it was the same in the regular season ... more so for the Raptors than OKC. So that indicates a style of play, since they didn't just start getting calls in the playoffs.

Similarly, the Cavs and Warriors have had fewer FTA than their opponents, both in the playoffs and the regular season. In fact, Golden State's foes took 300 more FTAs than the Warriors did in the regular season.

Inconclusive.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.