[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /sp/... who is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
well /sp/...

who is better?
>>
File: legod template (2).jpg (95 KB, 768x634) Image search: [Google]
legod template (2).jpg
95 KB, 768x634
no contest
>>
>Curry drafted in 2009
>LeBron drafted in 2003
>>
>>67647303
so LeBron was able to play at an NBA level at 18 but it took Curry 4 years of college to become NBA ready?

hmm... dont really see why that should count against him tbqh

if anything it should make him look better
>>
I honestly don't understand the Curry hype.
>>
Lebron is a 2 way player
Curry is a 1 way player

This is like comparing Steve Nash to Magic Johnson
>>
>>67647303
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>67647490
He's right though...

Are you retarded?
>>
>>67647475
>Lebron is a more complete and better player

Thanks
>>
>>67647323
the point is this chart is showing LeBron's progress after a decade in the league and Curry's progress after 6 years in the league. i doubt he's going to score ten thousand points in the next four years but you still can't compare them like this.
>>
>>67647456
GOAT 3 pointer
>>
>>67647520
If he chucks 300 3 pointers for the next 4 years straight hell get close.

Im betting on his knee dying before then tho
>>
>>67647264
lebron is a legitimate all time goat

curry is a goat shooter*
>>
>>67647542
>>
>>67647542
Wait i just did the math. Its not happening
>>
>>67647303
because LeBron is 3 years older than Curry you fucking mong
plus that means that he was already ready at a young age therefore : better
>>
Curry is good and all but when you see him play he's like a little nerd. The world needs more titans that go balls deep.
>>
Curry is on a team that won 73 games. He has a core set of players that could start for any team in the league. He plays in a system with double screens and constant movement to get him open looks. Curry on a team without all the talent or Curry on a different team with a different team is no where near as good as he is now.

Lebron has consistently been the best basketball player in the world for over a decade. On any team he goes to, that team immediately becomes one of the top teams in the conference/league. LeBron has arguably the most complete game out of any basketball player ever. Now please note that this doesn't make him the greatest basketball player of all time. It simply means he can do it all. He can post. He can hit some 3s. He can fade. He can drive. He can score from the post. He can move the ball with pinpoint accuracy. He can defend the post. He can defend the perimeter. He's amazing in transition on both ends of the floor. He's just all around great. If Lebron had a consistent jumper, he'd literally be GOAT. There'd be no denying it.

Curry isn't even in the same league. If he was with Portland instead he'd have no where near the numbers he does now. He gets to pick and choose when he shoots. He's not *THE* man 24/7. He can defer to a multitude of people on his team when need be.
>>
>>67647575
>or Curry on a different team with a different team
System*
>>
>>67647569
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>67647575
this. cavs had the worst record once he left for south beach and then made the finals as soon as he got back. no single player EVER can make any team a contender like lebron does. dude turns guys like mo wiliams, jr smith, pavlovic, mike miller into all stars
>>
>>67647617
>cavs had the worst record once he left for south beach and then made the finals as soon as he got back
Wow, it's almost as if getting Kyrie, Love, JR Smith, Shumpert, Tristan Thompson, Mozgov etc in the mean time might have also had something to do with it
>>
>>67647630
that team would have lost in the first round without lebum.
>>
>>67647529

Yeah. I'll concede that but when did goat at one thing become goat of all space jams? Especially after two seasons.
>>
>>67647630
> kyrie
not as good as klay

> love
overrated, never did anything by himself in minnesota

> jr smith
trash until he got with lebron

> shumpert
trash

> thompson
literally can only rebound

> mozgov
d-league tier
LeBron does more with less than anybody in the NBA, face the facts
>>
>>67647640
Yes, but some autists are trying to make it look like he made the finals with the worst team in the league.
>>
>>67647630
Bruh them niggas went nowhere fast on the Knicks

Don't doubt LeGod
>>
>>67647650
>>67647653
JR Smith was 6th man of the year and him and Shumpert went to the 2nd round on the fucking Knicks with a bum like Carmelo
>>
>>67647630
Only 2 of those players aren't role players.

Shumpert is a D player with a mediocre 3. He can't create his own shot.
JR is a wild card that can hit some shots but he isn't consistent.
Thompson is a rebounder and slightly above average post defender. He has no offensive game.
Mozgov is a less athletic Thompson with a slightly better post game.

None of these players can create their own shot consistently nor are they true offensive threats.

>>67647652
He didn't make it to the finals but he did play in the finals with the worst team in the league. They had a rotation of like 7 players for fucks sake.
>>
>>67647658
They are Finals calibur players with LeGod.

Can you imagine what Kyle Lowry would give to be that quality? LeMidas could touch that team if he wanted. Turn it championship gold like he's doing for da land right now.
>>
>/sp/ appreciating lecrab

It took hating a meme team for it to happen but im happy.
>>
>>67647652

but he literally did

He beat golden state 2 games in the finals last year with a team destroyed by injuries

that finals team would have been the worst in the NBA without LeBron

C) Mozgov
PF) Thomspon
SF) JR Smith
SG) Shumpert
PG) Delly

bench;
a 50 year old James Jones

they would win like 5 games lmfao
>>
Who was more insulated by teammates?

Apehoop noob. I just want ammo to troll my friends
>>
>Comparing by age and not years in the league

No shit LeBron is going to have higher totals.
>>
>>67647684
Did he win a single play off series with this team?

Because saying he "took this team to the finals" is kind of an overstatement if he did not win a single series with said team.
>>
File: cavs07.png (58 KB, 941x322) Image search: [Google]
cavs07.png
58 KB, 941x322
could steph lead this roster to the finals?
>>
>>67647680
Bring back the crab dribble

I'd lose it
>>
>>67647264
Man, this just really shows how good the Warriors are as a unit that despite not having the biggest all star they still have the best team by far.
>>
>>67647699
God damn that team was awful without lebron. Ppl forget how terrible the rest of the cavs players were before he left for Miami.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.