[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warriors Bunker Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>It's only one game
>Warriors haven't lost 2 in a row all year

Everything will be fine bros.
>>
The Spurs lost 1 home game all year.

Lost 2 to the Warriors. Your stats are gone bro
>>
>>67645828

yes we still got this bros

sweep in 5
>>
>>67645846
Not too worried about that broski. The Warriors drink Gatorade not geritol. Using the old as spurs as a basis for comparison is foolish
>>
>>67645857
>dropping a game
>sweeping

Choose 1
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 210x120) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 210x120
>>67645857
I expected them to sweep in 6, but I'll take a sweep in 5
>>
>>67645846
>lost 2 to the warriors
thunder you dense dumbfuck
>>
>>67645857
>we

what part of the Philippines are you from pinoy?
>>
>MVP
>team plays better without him
>>
File: square_gallery_thumb.jpg (4 KB, 158x158) Image search: [Google]
square_gallery_thumb.jpg
4 KB, 158x158
>>67646087
That just speaks to the versatility of the team
>>
Usually when the Warriors lose it looks like a fluke. Either they just play a bad game, or the other team played way better than usual. This game wasn't the case though. The Warriors played well as a whole, Curry and Klay both played above average. The Thunder didn't play that great as a whole, Durant was pretty much nonexistent all game and he missed the same amount of shots in the 4th that Curry did. The Warriors just don't have an answer for the OKC bigs, this may be the end for them.
>>
File: p.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
I predict Curry and Klay drop 40 each Wednesday
>>
>>67646409
Nah brah westgod is gonna give curry the clamps like today
>>
Time to face facts.

The Warriors are a meme team. You built a team around chucking up 3 point shots. You hit some lucky shots but your luck has run out and you were exposed as a meme.

What a fucking disappointment. This is supposed to be the best team of all time and they won't even win the Championship this year.
>>
File: 0.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>67646433
The facts are that the Warriors are among the most efficient teams in the league and average the most assists by far. Why? Because they move the ball. Okc can't just post and iso all the time. The numbers will catch up with them

Saying that the Warriors are a meme team just shows how little you actually watch them play. Please gtfo the thread pleb.
>>
is bogan Bogut fit? >we need him for the olympics la
>>
Whoever wins will lose the finals anyway.

This year it's all about getting one for the land.
>>
>>67646484
O my fucking God you can tell that you have the Warriors cock in your mouth and ass at the same time
>>
>>67646484
So then why the need to chuck threes and not use post oh wait they don't have real bigs
>>
>>67645930
nice reverse bait there friend
>>
You'd better hope they don't fucking lose two in a row on their home fucking court, or else the series won't get out of OKC.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (119 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
119 KB, 800x534
>>67646553
You're close. It is about getting one for da land...OAKland
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.