[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
leave saving the NBA to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
leave saving the NBA to me
>>
>>67644695
It was durant you fuck
>>
Cavs-Thunder will be a great matchup.
>>
>>67644765
Let's hope that kike in charge doesn't rig it so the Warriors get a rematch
>>
BASED KOBE
>>
>one nigger just shoots 3s
>all of /sp/ hates him

>one nigger just shoots anything, all the time.
>all of /sp/ praises him

What gives?
>>
>>67644937
One creates his own shot

One is the beneficiary of illegal screens
>>
>>67644937
one is a meme shooting manlet who is only good because theres an arc drawn on the court.

one is a warrior filled with heart who has to constantly put the whole team on his back and never gets credit for it because everyone is obsessed with his choking bitch of a teammate
>>
Thank you based westGOAT
>>
>>67644720
Durant was fucking shit this game and missed like 5 straight shots in the clutch.

Russ had a legendary third quarter putting the team on his back while Durant was invisible out there.
>>
>>67644695
westbrook > durant

can we agree?
>>
>>67644937

Westgod is an alpha male that imposes his will onto any game that he plays in. Curry is just a babby faces manlet who shimmies behind illegal screens and throws out meme shots.
>>
>>67644937
Steph curry
>skinny little 3 point shooting twink

Russell Westbrook
>complete fearless alpha male with no weakness in his game
>>
>>67645079
7 actually
>>
>>67645135

Didn't his team get ass fucked by the Heat back in 2012? They even had Harden too.
>>
finally time for westbrook to win one for da land
>>
>>67645220
Collison was their starting center
Durant was cucked from everyone on the team
Harden was inconsistent
Westbrook wasn't as good as he is now though he did have like 40 pts in one of their games
>>
File: visioninred.jpg (58 KB, 505x700) Image search: [Google]
visioninred.jpg
58 KB, 505x700
>>67644695
HE'S NOT THE HERO WE WANT

BUT HE'S THE HERO WE DESERVE
>>
westbrook and adams fucking saved this game. durant missed 7 consecutive shots (most of them from open mid range), he only hit his last shot while westbrook hit all of his freethrows to secure the win.

durant is garbage after his foot injury, he's streaky as shit now. without westbrook and adams he wouldn't be in the playoffs.

i really hope okc beats the warriors to end this warriors dick sucking, but cavs will booty blast durant in the finals.
>>
>>67645333
Knees be jerkin harder than bron bron watching his wife get railed by Mo
>>
>>67645051
>good only because there's an arc on the court

its literally a longer and harder shot stop fucking crying about it
>>
>>67645220
They were at the start of their primes while lebron dwade and bosh were in the very middle of their primes

plus they didn't have the elite rebounding squad they have now
>>
>>67644813

Around Kikes never.... relax. Silver's going to make sure GSW makes the Finals, I absolutely know it.

Kikes need to be in the oven anyway but sure as fuck should not be NBA Comissioners.
>>
>>67645333

>Durant when he tries to go ISO instead of getting fed by Bestbrook

I don't even have a reaction face with enough disgust. Durant fucking sucks without an elite Guard.
>>
File: bestbrook and worstbrook.jpg (106 KB, 1178x675) Image search: [Google]
bestbrook and worstbrook.jpg
106 KB, 1178x675
>>67644695
>>
File: actual sports logo.png (26 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
actual sports logo.png
26 KB, 200x183
reminder
>>
fuck off GSW will win
>>
>>67645640
The refs helped OKC more.
Silver is setting up a Cavs win over OKC.
>>
>>67645136
>fearless alpha

Hahahaha Steph would knock little Russy's bitch ass out if they threw down
>>
>>67645718

0% chance Silver lets OKC make it past GSW. Everybody wants GSW vs Lebron. It's like a rivalry now with GSW's shit talking.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.