[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and gentlemen, your oklahoma city MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 240x240
Ladies and gentlemen, your oklahoma city MVP
>>
Butthurt as fuck
>>
He's the GOAT MVP of refball Of All Time.
>>
this
>>
Curry overrated as fuck.

The Bestbrook Era has begun.
>>
What's the difference between okc and their opponent in FTAs this playoffs?
I'm guessing 250-100
>>
this guy is obviously really fucking good, so why is he always getting traded?
>>
>>67644834
It's pretty high.
>>
>MUH MISSED TRAVEL

donovan was calling a timeout before westgod even passed half court

inb4 excuses and not taking the L like a man
>>
>>67644376
take this cheese outta here cuh
>>
Finally some karma, am I right?
>>
>the goldenstate illegal screens complain about travels

Everybody does it just like those screens right :)
>>
>>67645323
Wait what
>>
Guys this is true. I can't say my name, but I'm a member of the warrior's floor team. I dry the floor with towels during the game. I joined by attending their summer youth basketball camps. I overheard the refs (can't say where) saying to throw this game to the thunder. Game 2 is for the warriors. Game 3 is for the thunder. The refs job is to stretch the series to at least 6 games for revenue. Throwing away phone now
>>
>>67644376
>implying Donovan didn't call time out right when he crossed halfcourt
>>
>>67645455
DELETE THIS
>>
>Entire Thunder team and Donovan calling timeout the entire way down the court
>WAH IT WAS A TRAVEL

nigga the refs called timeout before the travel
>>
>>67645455
Show badge or ID for proofs
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 556x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 556x342
>meme chuck not working

> turnovers

> Golden State Whoreiors blaming the refs
>>
3rd quarter offence was their failing, missing shots and not moving the ball then getting suckered into the foul game marginalizing Green and Ezeli's efforts.

The players would have said it's all in the turnovers, but that's too broad and will just have people looking a the Points off Turnovers and Points in Paint ratios.

Spurs/OKC series should have alerted Kerr and Ron Adams that stressing Def pressure and trying to fight ugly heroball with your own shitty version of it WILL fail.
>>
>>67644376

I swear I saw a bunch of uncalled fouls on Durant.
>>
>>67645608
kek at steve kerr spazzing out
>>
If Golden State wins this series, LeBron is bringing a title to Cleveland

I'm not sure I'm ready to live in such a world
>>
>>67646120

Do you REALLY believe OKC is better than GSW? I loath GSW and hate OKC (aside from Bestbrook), but GSW is still terrifying. OKC is relatively easy to shut down whereas GSW is insanely good when they stick to moving the ball around.

I hope OKC wins but I think it's a big longshot.
>>
>>67646555
OKC has at least as much talent as Golden State, their problem is Westbrook channeling his intensity properly.

it's like nobody cares the OKC was a historically dominant rebounding team this year and that rebounding has always been a hallmark of championship contenders.
>>
>>67644834
295-235
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.