[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The great debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: klopp-vs-klopp.jpg (89 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
klopp-vs-klopp.jpg
89 KB, 590x350
The great debate
>>
>took a bankrupt mid table team to 2 league titles, 1 DFB Pokal and a CL final appearance
>took a mid table team to a EL final
wow, it sure sounds like a tough choice.
>>
>>67639754
Wow you're right anon, how dare he not achieve 2 league titles, 1 FA cup and a CL final in his first half a season at Liverpool
>>
>>67639904
perhaps then the comparison is premature?
>>
>>67639904
>How dare you make fun of my point, let me completely invalidate the question
>>
>>67639904
Maybe we wait a year or two before comparing then?
>>
I liked it better when his dick wasn't constantly in the mouths of english media
>>
>>67639722
What debate? Klopp hasn't even had a full season at Liverpool yet or a chance to buy players. He's had over 50 matches in ~6 months, more than any other team in Europe, hardly any time to actually train the players and implement his full system

Why are we comparing the same person anyway?

Compare his reigns in 3 years
>>
Kloppo is past his best the same way Messi is.
Repetitve and lazy yet more successful than ever.
>>
This Liverpool team has a bigger bench than any of his Dortmund teams tbqh. If he has complete control of their transfers they could be challenging for the title next year
>>
>>67646965
True, most of his Dortmund teams had no bench at all and so he never rotated players. Now look how often he changes the starting line-up at Liverpool.
>>
both are shit. Mainz Klopp is GOAT
>>
>yuros say they don't care about baseball
>wear baseball hats

Checkmate atheist
>>
File: laugh.gif (510 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
510 KB, 480x228
>>67643058
>>67643087
>>67643158
>those flags
>this topic
>>
>>67643206
You're implying that we can't still shitpost about what we think about Klopp and how he's doing at Liverpool
>>
He's too much in love with his own legend nowadays or he feels like he constantly needs to bring the bants because it's expected of him. Back in the day he was more natural. But in England they haven't known him for as long so it doesn't seem as bad.
>>
There is nothing to debate.

Mainz Klopp = Dortmund Klopp >>>>>>> Liverpool Klopp
>>
>>67650489
For what reason?

>>67650351
What do Germans think of him now he's at Liverpool? Is that how you all see him, someone who is now a bit arrogant and pretentious and thinks a bit too much of himself now?

Does people think he should have stayed in Germany? Is he basically dead to you guys now that he's left?
>>
>>67650522
Because Liverpool has no cap Klopp likes to wear.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.