[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope France smash England in the Euros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: WE GOT PAYET.png (873 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
WE GOT PAYET.png
873 KB, 800x600
Fuck off Roy you absolute thunder cunt not picking a single West Ham player for England.

I hope France face England and smash us with a Payet MOTM performance and send England back home crying.
>>
>>67634510
Are there any good English west ham players?
>>
>England back home crying.

This is going to happen anyway, but I don't understand why you want France to do it.
>>
>>67634840

Cresswell has played well and could go second to Rose, Noble is consistent and it can be argued to pick him above henderson (Woy wanted to sign him while he was managing fulham and west ham were in championship but he said no).
Antonio as an outside big and Andy 'unplayable donkey' Carroll.
>>
>>67634840

No.
>>
>>67634840
andy carroll
>>
Spencer pls go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKB_4zT0MBM
>>
I agree that Delph is shit and doesn't deserve a place, but neither does Noble. Rather someone like Shelvey.

Nobody else on West Ham even comes close to deserving a spot, unless you want to play shitty hoofball to Carroll the entire tournament.
>>
west ham are shit and owned by tory cunts
>>
>>67634840
No.

I'm sick and tired of this Mark Noble for England meme.
>>
>>67634840

Michail Antonio is currently the best English winger. 9 goals and 4 assist and half of that he played as a right back and he only started playing in 2016
>>
>>67635119

Andy Carroll is for the last 15 mins of the game. No other player in Europe cause more carnage than Carroll as a sub.

Starters should be Kane-Vardy with Rooeny siting in the bench
>>
>>67634510
Fuck off to France forever then you dirty cockney tax payer scamming traitor
>>
>>67634878

Payet innit.
>>
Albrighton > Antonio
Deeney > Carroll
Davis > Noble
Daniels > Cresswell

You don't hear these guys crying about it
>>
>>67635744
>No other player in Europe cause more carnage than Carroll as a sub.
This is exactly the attitude which you need to stop having if you don't want to go another 60 years with hurt.
>>
>>67635994
steven davis?

(i support west ham)

antonio and albrighton are very different players. i'd pick either of them ahead of townsend though. antonio has been great this season for west ham and has easily had a better season than townsend.

i don't see an issue with no west ham players in the final 23, but looking at this squad i think they've been pretty unlucky not to have at least one player break in to the 26. i would take rashford/defoe over carroll and i do love cresswell but would take bertrand/rose over him too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.