[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can he do it? >inb4 great character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: FOS103-2-610443.jpg (36 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
FOS103-2-610443.jpg
36 KB, 590x350
Can he do it?

>inb4 great character
>>
He's invited all Liverpool fans to turn up without a ticket. He's going to recreate illsbreh and UEFA will gift him the Europa League out of guilt.
>>
File: character.png (328 KB, 535x706) Image search: [Google]
character.png
328 KB, 535x706
>>67633464
Tried the character route before
>>
>>67633485

Maybe they'll get us all banned from Europe again and still insist it's not their fault.
>>
>>67633491

I still kind of feel bad for Rodgers. He's a decent manager, hope he finds a job at a mid-table club somewhere soon (maybe back to Swansea?).
>>
>>67633485
It's German occultism using human sacrifice to resurrect the golden age of Liverpool, the souls of the old 96 and the new will reinvigorate the legends, give traction to Slippy G and draw star players even without a CL berth
>>
He'll bring in 20 eastern europeans who will be shit for the first season.
Season after that, he'll win the treble.
>>
>>67633546
Yeah I think he just got caught up in the hype around him which is a risk whenever you bring that kind of manager to a world famous club
>>
Klopp is the greatest ever manager whose name you can type with one hand.
>>
>>67633595
>not Mou
>not Poop
>>
>>67633595
You can type any name with one hand on a mobile keyboard.
>>
>>67633673
Those aren't their actual names.
>>
>>67633491
lmao manlets
>>
File: 1462442349608.jpg (36 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
1462442349608.jpg
36 KB, 600x419
>>67633585
With the Europa and Super Cup
>>
>>67633546
Or Everton. But then he might get quite a few death threats and mail bombs 2bh
>>
>>67633546
Should take a comfy job abroad tbqh.
>>
>>67633464
"It" isn't winning the Europe League or even the Champions League. It's winning the EPL, that's what he was hired to do.

[spoiler]he'll do it[/spoiler]
>>
The symbolism inherent in this ritual is by no mistake. Liverpool will rise again. The souls of the ninety six will it. But I fear dark times are upon us.
>>
>>67639629
Explain.
>>
How many cup finals has this dude choked?
>>
>>67640096
Losing to a better team isn't choking, that term is so overused now
>>
>>67640096
2 DFB Pokals (won 1), 1 CL and 1 League Cup

Although his teams were the underdogs in every one of those finals.
>>
>>67633588
That happened to a lot of guys post-Rafa. The problem is that Liverpool still has the fanbase of an "elite" club-massive, reactionary, and insanely entitled-despite having worse results than Tottenham and less money than Arsenal. So most of the guys they've brought in over the last 5 years are right at Liverpool's real level, but not the level that their fans expect. So you see decent/average guys like Lallana and Rodgers get way overhyped, then eaten alive when they inevitable fall short.
>>
>>67643802
Kind of like the English version of Valencia.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.