[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What team will he join? He deserves better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-635988539953790440-379.jpg (97 KB, 460x275) Image search: [Google]
2016-635988539953790440-379.jpg
97 KB, 460x275
What team will he join? He deserves better
>>
inb4 he flops after leaving Serie "A"
>>
>he deserves better

The only step up is Bayern, Barca or Real. Why do you want to make these super teams even stronger?
>>
>>67630718
This, people underestimate Juve's influence.
>>
He's not going anywhere and neither is Pogba.
>>
>>67630718
This. Juventus are easily a top 5 team in the world at the moment and will only get better next season.

They just rebuilt in the space of 1 season without even losing the league title.
>>
>>67630718
>Bayern

They won't last long as a top tier club. Look where they were just 10 years ago. Their best player was Roque Santa Cruz.
>>
>>67630780

no, we really don't
>>
he has no reason whatsoever to leave
only team with a clearly better shot at CL is Barça and he wouldn't get a game there
plus Juve is only going to get better
>>
>>67630992
They've always been one of the top teams in Europe mate. Also they are one of the richest clubs in Europe, I think the only clubs richer than them are Barca, Real Madrid and Man U
>>
>He deserves better XD LMAO
Juventus is literally the third best club in the world after Real and Barcelona.
>>
>>67631028

Dybala is easily better than "need 10 shots to score" Suarez and "I literally dont do anything in half my games" Neymar.
>>
immobile all over. he will flop outside the serie "a"
>>
>>67635638
>tf
>tt
>>
>better

Apart from Barca, Bayern and probably Real, there isn't anything better than Juve.

Also what kind of trend is that to play last game with upcoming jerseys?
>>
>>67630271

dortmund
>>
>>67635743
>Also what kind of trend is that to play last game with upcoming jerseys?
Marketing to get people to buy them early instead of waiting until next season/signings. It triggers my autism that Juventus actually lifted the trophy wearing next season shirts.
>>
>>67635799
>Juventus actually lifted the trophy wearing next season shirts

oh fuck didn't even realise that

disgusting pham
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.