[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blow Gays btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Hey Donnie you got some of that too?
>>
he deserved it
I think that evens the score
>>
Is he ded???
>>
File: donaldson.gif (4 MB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
donaldson.gif
4 MB, 500x306
he missed the punch lads
>>
>>67626326
Keep in mind these are 30+ year olds coming at a 22 year old and get their pussies kicked in
>>
>>67626359
not the one that mattered
>>
Where does this brawl rank all time? It's got to be top 10, right?
>>
>>67626359
That Donaldson leap. Kek
>>
>>67626426
Certainly the best of the last decade right? Or what about the one where Pedro threw that 80 year old to the ground
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
Fucking babby odor sucker punching based bautista like the manlet he is. kek. If that manlet tried that shit to me i would literally kill him. Im 6'4, 170 pounds, that fucking 5'6 mexicunt manlet wouldnt stand a chance. Fucking pussy. Not only would i know out odor, id fucking flip that cunt beltre over from behind my back onto his face then grass stomp his head. Could probably take out a couple other rags players before i have to stop cause the umps arrived and im not a douchebag like the rags. I actually have class and know when to be violent and when to be a gentleman. The best part is that sense im not a complete chimp violent nigger manlet loser that starts shit his ass cant cash, i wouldnt even get suspended, meanwhile ragnigger players that were still alive would be suspended for 15 games. Stay World Seriesless rags..
>>
>>67626426
Top 5
>>
>>67626540
You must be 18 or older to post here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.