[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave curry to me where were you when you realized that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19
File: lbj_1.jpg (371 KB, 640x831) Image search: [Google]
lbj_1.jpg
371 KB, 640x831
>leave curry to me

where were you when you realized that you would be rooting for lebron for the first time ever?
>>
I won't be though

>mfw Steph wins one for da Bay
>>
I won't be though.

The only unlikeable player from GSW is Chimpmond
>>
>>67622389
here, right now, in this thread. thanks op
>>
>>67622389
Fuck James.
Let's hope Westbrick wins it.
>>
Nope. Still ABLebron until the day I die.
>>
>>67622586
Insulated warriors fan here. It's a pity he's so despised for his on court chimping because he's actually a good dude. Just donated 3.1 million to his Alma mater
>>
As a Celtics fan I want the Warriors to win
>>
>>67622389
Rooting for the pipe to win a ring.
>>
>>67622712
Eastbrook is tight.
>>
I was rooting for Lebeta from when he entered the league up until he became a ring chasing turncoat nigga in 2010. I don't care for him at all anymore, he's just sort of there.
>>
>>67622389

>implying he'll make it to Curry

;)
>>
>>67622797
I don't mind what he did in 2010, I mind what he did in 2014. Not even a Cryami fan. Dipping out of where you were drafted is one thing. Dipping out of a place you specifically chose to be is bullshit.
>>
>>67623060
This is going to be his legacy - bailing on teammates and fans for new handpicked superteams as soon as they face adversity and only having 2 rings to show for it.
>>
>first time ever

how is this different from last year?
>>
>>67622389
I was sick in bed when I realized that I would be rooting for raptors for the first time ever to beat lechoke.
>>
>>67622843
Cavaliers will sweep Toronto.
>>
>>67623088
This is why as a non-Heat fan I hope the Heat win a championship with Bosh & Wade and LeBron never sniffs one again
>>
As a Heat fan I follow LeBron and root for him

Lelmao
>>
Sick of him in the finals.

I hope the raptors knock him out.
>>
>>67622389

but lebron is a faggot, and curry is the best shooter ever?

>leave curry to me

you are 2-4 in the finals old man

we dont even know if you will beat the raptors LOL
>>
>>67622389
I'm rooting for Curry. We could potentially be seeing the GOAT basketball player entering his prime, if he does well this year and the next few years he could leave an unforgettable legacy. No way am I rooting against that.
>>
>>67622389
why do you feel the need to root for the underdog? thats not the only option you know?
>>
>>67622389
Are you implying that I'd consider rooting for lebron because curry is a bad person to root for?

Cause that would be incredibly wrong, this is a no-brainer. Lebron is super hateable and Curry is super likeable, both as players and as people.

Easiest choice ever, I'm rooting for the good guys and if Lebron wins, basketball loses.
>>
File: #thinking.jpg (237 KB, 731x730) Image search: [Google]
#thinking.jpg
237 KB, 731x730
>>67622389
>tfw cavs fan and still don't forgive him for leaving
>>
>>67622389
but i've been a lebron fan forever.
>>
>>67623973
>hopping on the bandwagon

Pretty gay 2bh.
>>
>>67624037
all you do is bandwagon the underdog
its not like youre a fan. youre just oppositely following whoever is hot. how is this better?
>>
>>67624058
you face more adversity if you bandwagon the underdog and if you win you get to rub it in everyones smug faces as they kiss your ass.

cuck
>>
>>67622389
I'm rooting for the Thunders
>>
>>67624004
How is Lebron a bad person? He's literally never done anything bad non basketball related. He's been a good father, good husband, and gives back to the community. Most of his teammates sing his praises.
>>
>>67624072
no, the only fans who actually experience the joy of the underdog overcoming the odds are the fans of the team who have stuck with them when they were shit

what you're doing is just being contrarian
>>
>>67624092
why would you root for either of them if they are not on your team? you one of those insufferable faggots who "roots for players"?
>>
>>67623060
>>67622797
he should have just owned being a ring chaser mercenary. I thought it was hilarious when he cucked the cavs. pretty pathetic that he went back imo
>>
>>67624092
sounds like you're mad nobody likes your manlet meme chucker hero who lets his college roommate fuck his mom
>>
>>67624124
I'm not a fan of any of these teams you retard, stop projecting. Anti-bandwagoning is still a form of bandwagoning, you're choosing your team based on who's favored, you just pick the opposite one instead. Still not a sports fan.
>>
File: 102.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>67622389
>>leave curry to me
Yeah, remember how that went last time?
>>
File: 1433117817187.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433117817187.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>67624092
Nothing better than being a contrarian.

There's nothing more delicious than when it works out.

But whatever. Hop on GSW's nuts and try to tell everyone on Facebook how your second cousin once lived in the bay area so you're totally genuinely happy for them.
>>
>>67624143
>Still not a sports fan

why would i want to be a fan of 21st century mandingo fighting?
>>
>>67624072
you dont face any adversity being a fan? wtf are you talking about.
you're saying you only watch sports so that you can be a fan of the winning team that lets you gloat the most? do you not realize how much of a faggot you sound like? its like you dont even actually enjoy the sport
>>
>>67624152
Up 2-1 and ran out of gas due to no starters.

>curryfags sweatin
>>
>>67624124
That's not what it sounds like at all actually
>>
I'm finding it harder and harder to even care about Lecrab anymore. He's been exposed as a blatant glory hunting fag, but isn't even capable of gaining any glory. On the other hand, if you actually hear him speak or watch some documentary on him you'll se that despite his glory hunting scumbag attitude in the game, he's really just a nice dude.

I'll never be able to make up my mind on wether to like or dislike this faggot, so why even bother.
>>
File: indianpoliceman.jpg (66 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
indianpoliceman.jpg
66 KB, 630x840
Leave curry to me
>>
>>67622389

Rooting for Lebron "Modell" James?

Fuck him. He's Quitness now and forever.
>>
>>67623714
except lebron "sniffs" one every year and probably will till he retires. he'll retire with 4 rings
>>
>>67624202
he's not a glory hunter, he was with the cavs for a very long time before he moved to miami.
>>
>>67624286
Nah, he'll finish with 3, going 3-8 total in the finals. Cap it
>>
>>67624202
>he's really just a nice dude.
i don't know what interviews you're watching, but i've never known a more two-faced dude in my life. he never misses an opportunity to tell everyone how great he is, or give a back-handed compliment to his teammates/another player. plus he bitches his teammates out on national televised games all the time. he's a shit-tier person
>>
>>67624305
pffffffffffff
>>
>>67624342
Sounds related to basketball. So my point stands
>>
>>67624342
not to mention getting his coaches fired if he doesn't like them

he isn't happy unless everyone around him worships him and he gets all of the glory and none of the blame

what a total dick, good thing he'll never be even close to GOAT he doesn't deserve it
>>
>>67624342
thats his leadership style.
>>
>>67624305
Yeah because I'm sure Kyrie and Love had nothing to do with him returning, right? If they both said "Thanks but no thanks" we all know he totally would've still gone back. Sorry, but you seem to be turning a blind eye to the obvious.

>>67624342
>>67624388
This is still in his professional career though. I was talking about his personal life, in which he seems like a nice, caring father and nothing else. What would I know though, he could be fucking those kids up the ass once the camera shuts off and I'd never know.
>>
>>67624467
it wouldn't have matter if he returned, he could have retired after his second ring and it wouldn't have mattered. he stuck with the cavs for a long time and he brought them to the finals. and after getting his soul crushed in the finals he stuck with the cavs for another two years.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 768x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 768x634
>>
Harden and the thunder are gonna rip curry a new one
>>
Nah I liked Lebron a lot more back in Miami. He made people way more asspained than anything golden state can muster up. Add in the fact that watching him and wade throw down alley-oop fastbreaks all day was GOAT

You idiot butthurt faggots were too busy being mad because the Heat were good to appreciate how fun it was watching them play. Now with him on cleveland it's just shitty boring basketball
>>
>>67624467
So now he's a bad guy for not wanting to play for a god awful cavs team with absolutely no support? Even MJ had a solid cast around him, Kobe had Shaq fisher etc. etc. etc. and Lebron wants to have someone besides literally moe williams and he's a bitch for it? Fuck off, you lebron haters are so silly
>>
>>67622389
Welcome to the good side famikia
>>
>>67625004
I'm literally saying I'm not a "hater" though. I'm saying I can't make up my mind on how to feel about him, so he's starting to fade on me. I used to love meming hard on him back in the days, but now I don't even care enough to do that. I can't be the only one feeling this way.
>>
Why do Canadian teams rustle /sp/'s jimmies so much?
>>
>>67625135
They don't. Faggots like you, Drake and Jose Bautista do
>>
>>67624305
>he was with the cavs for a very long time before he moved to miami.
Because he had no other choice, he literally bolted at the first opportunity and then bolted Miami at the first opportunity.
>>
>>67622843
hahahahahahaha awwww
>>
>>67625190
his rookie contract expired in 2006 and he stayed in cleveland until 2009.
>>
File: lelbroncelbration.jpg (208 KB, 485x512) Image search: [Google]
lelbroncelbration.jpg
208 KB, 485x512
I cheer for Delly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAFegX-Jk
>>
>>67625257
It's almost as if players become only restricted free agents at the end of their rookie deals.
>>
As a lifelong Warriors fan I can't help but laugh at these threads day after day after day. Do you honestly think anyone can compete with Steph, Klay, or Draymond? Even without Steph (the league MVP lest you forget), the warriors swept their way through the first two rounds. Now that Steph is back, they might as well just hand GS the trophy now! The Warriors are a well honed knife with heat-seeking capabilities that can score day or night, rain or shine, inside the arc and outside. You think westBRICK or Gay-D can do anything but get smashed against the offensive onslaught that is the Warriors offense? Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>67623060

In 2010 the Cavs had enough to sign Bron and Wade.
Wade should have been the one to leave Miami and join Cleveland.

Bron's ass was absolutely kissed over and over by the Cavs org. They gave him anything he wanted. any trade, any player, even when he asked for trash like Larry Hughes

Wade had no help at all from the Heat org as far as decent pieces to put around him while he was still in his prime for the two years prior to Bron and Bosh.
>>
>>67625385
it still doesn't matter, he wanted to win he didn't want glory. he had glory all of his life, it wasn't about that at all. there's absolutely nothing wrong with what he did. he was on that shitshow of a team for seven fucking years of his life.
>>
File: cleveland browns quarterbacks.gif (660 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cleveland browns quarterbacks.gif
660 KB, 480x360
>not wanting lebeta to fall to 2-5 in finals
>>
>>67625639
>facepalm

thats because shaw left them and beasley turned into a huge huge bust that no one saw coming pre draft. his game never transitioned.

lol this year is going to show that the cavs have had no real directions. and with father lebron running the whole organization no real winning can happen. gibbert runs a broken organization and lebron is so good that he proves how much he can put on his back. but he will have to leave to do any real winning
>>
>>67625956
Lebron literally won 2 games against GS last year by himself. He was close to getting the Finals MVP in a losing effort.

Now he has Irving and Love to back him up and JR Smith has been on fire from 3.

GS should still be the heavy favorites but Lebron has much better chances this time around.
>>
>>67625965
I think he put so much effort into carrying the team through those two games that he lost a piece of himself. That was his chance and he couldn't do it. He looked dead inside after the series. It won't happen this year either, the Warriors stole his soul
>>
>>67625965
>irving and love
>good

hahahahaha nice one. those two are losers and never going to win anything.

the warriors are better and bro nice math you need to win twice that amount.
lol the cavs will be lucky this time to win 2 games
>>
>>67625998
I thought the same thing about Love and Irving. Since they changed coaches and started pushing the offense more threw them two they have shown why they are top tier players. Duddes are killing it right now. Having LeBron as your 3rd Option is deadly.
>>
>>67625780
I just listed 2 facts.

He left Cleveland for a better team at the first chance he had.

Then he left Miami for a better team at the first chance he had.
>>
>>67626083
"superstar" players have this option. They want to win and if the environment isnt there for them to win then they will move onto one that does OR the team they are on makes moves to better help the team. Kobe said he was leaving LA unless they got better players. LeMarcus left a pretty good portland team for a better Spurs team. You also see GMs and Team owners doing this same thing to players if that player isnt up to par any longer. Just look at what the Nets did to a lot of their old "star players" This is why superstars get no tradeclauses in their contracts. Very few ever get that option. EVERYONE else is expendable. So can you really blame him for wanting to be around better players when a GM/Owner doesnt give two shits about his players unless they win?
>>
File: drake.jpg (221 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
221 KB, 650x430
>>67622389
Leave Curry to me
>>
File: image.gif (991 KB, 490x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
991 KB, 490x240
>>67622389
>>67622739
>>67624022
>>67624084
>>67624305

Idk that anyone or anything can stop Curry on the court except for Curry himself. He played relatively shitty last finals bc he psyched out himself for the first trip to the big stage probly.. so, yea, mental warfare could be an effective weapon. Problem is that he's riding an epic wave of amazing accomplishments atm. He's only been progressing and accomplishing even more unexpected feats since he got his first chip last year, and I dont see any reason he would just suddenly decline or even plateau any time soon.

His career will most likely follow a similar path to MJ's early career after finally attaining his first chip. After finally pushing thru that ceiling and getting that first title, Jordan was able to ride that wave of confidence to accomplish true previously unseen greatness. Curry is showing many of the traits that are hallmarks of a legend the likes of MJ.

I believe we are all lucky enough to be witnessing the early development of one of the true GOATs, and the best part is he's just getting warmed up.

Just my opinion I kno many will disagree. Heres something else many will disagree with:

LeBron is not a GOAT. He's really good and definitely in the top 3 currently playing, but lacks the qualities that would allow him to push through the ceiling to solidify himself in legend status. The Leastern meme and the 2-5 meme have merit. Also he's kind if a prick. He's said and done a lot of shit that makes him look rather deuchey. His ego will always be too inflated imo and that will always be holding him back.
>>
>>67622389
Does Lebron play for the Raptors now?
>>
>>67626083
going to miami was a good decision by a player who had matured as a person and came to the realization that loyalty is not rewarded in professional sports. not to mention it gave us one of the most entertaining basketball teams ever.
>>
If Lebron goes 2-5, he is out of any GOAT discussion.

Agreed?
>>
I'm excited to watch him get memed on for the second year in a row by Curry and force him to leave Cleveland again to try and build a championship team (and fail again) out of superstars.
>>
>>67626254
Curry is really good but he will be no MJ. How do you stop curry? Beat him up. Foul him hard and foul him often. Do not let him just make a basket make him earn that shit.

Curry has the potential to explode to MJ status but I just dont see that happening into days mass media. I remember all the talk about how great Derrick Rose will be. He is a shell of who he was taht one year (lebron should have had that MVP award as well) . Lebron is not fast enough for curry any more. They will have to stick a Delly/Irving/Shumpert line at him with 2 of the three constantly fucking with him. LeBron can handle Green or Klay. They will need Frye to start and cover the other that lebron isnt. This will be a fast paste finals no matter who is is . OKC vs Cavs or Dubs Vs Cavs. Sorry but the raptors just aint gotta it to make it.
>>
>>67626254
dude what, he is not MJ. he will not will his team to victory like MJ, he's riding the warriors wave that was formulated by the FO and steve kerr.
>>
>>67626360
Sorry dude, Curry may have weak ankle issues but he's stronger than he appears. Roughing him up won't wear him down. And sending an automatic free throw shooter to the line isn't a good tactic.
>>
>>67626360

And as far as the MJ vs Curry debate. If Steph plays at this level (or better) for more years you'll be able to argue that he was matching MJ at his peak. But he'll never have the total dominance from start to finish like MJ's career (except the wizards).

>>67626368
He's bailed the Warriors out of games plenty
>>
>>67626393
No he isnt stronger than he appears. He learned a different way to cut that doesnt make him use his ankles he uses his hips. You just gotta make him revert back to using his ankles again. Sure he may make his Free throws but the toll on his body will add up fast. He isnt a huge dude. His body is much more fragile then the average player let alone the average super star. How many times has Lebron been on the sidelines due to injury? KD and West brook had their issues (Westbrook gots a year maybe 2 of his level of play) But they came back stronger and better. Curry still gets hurt after healing up Same goes for D-Rose and D-Williams. They just dont have the body structure for continuous abuse . Basically they dont have enough slave blood.
>>
>>67626421
>If Steph plays

IF

talk is cheap and until he does he still aint no MJ nor Lebron. If he gets 1 or 2 more MVPs (he wont) then he can get a notch higher.
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 250x250
>>67626360
>>67626368
Hes not MJ and nobody, in any sport, will ever match or surpass MJ's status, but Curry most definitely has the potential to 3peat and possibly grab 6 titles as well, while inevitably shattering record after record all along the way.

If he stays away from too many or too severe of injuries, his future will not become Rose's present.
>>
>>67626421
>He's bailed the Warriors out of games plenty

thats because he was the reason they needed to get bailed out to begin with
>>
>>67626475
HA-HA

No way he 3peats. I honestly believe their era of dynasties in the NBA is mostly over. Some times may repeat but no teams is gonna get ring after ring like back in the day. Players now are just really really fucking good. The game has changed to much for that. Just like in the NFL its really fucking hard to have a dynasty now. Dynasties hurt the league in every way. They know this now so the leagues do what they can to stop that from happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x1497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x1497
>>67626518
>Dynasties hurt the league in every way
You have absolutely no idea wtf you are talking about. The MJ/ Bulls dynasty created the most lucrative era in any sports league in the history of sports and its still realing in cash and capitalizing off merchandise sales and other revenues generated from their success even today.

The bigger and more dramatic of a story that a single team or player has equates to a more promotable and therefore more MARKETABLE and more PROFITABLE entity!

What do you think they were trying to do with LeBron?!??? The league was trying to give him a dynasty with the heat much like MJs with the Bulls, but LeChoke ended up shying away from the spotlight in the times when it really mattered most so it failed.

If the dubs get dubs chips you can bet your ass the league, major sports-based corporations and refball would be massively in favor of a 3peat for them. That's how money influences the game in reality but people won't talk about it bc it's sad to face the facts of monetary influenced bias in the nba.

Why dont you give it a few months atleast of watching nba before making any more comments on this board.
>>
>>67626495
Great logic.
>>
>>67622389
>last year didnt happen

i had these feels last season as well, numbnuts
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10226088
>>
>>67624084
Lebron committed the worst sin of all athletics: he let his ego run his career. He turned back on a promise to chase a ring, and when he believed he could control the team and build something new, he "came back", again breaking a promise to the Heat.
>>
>>67622389
Look at his dull cow eyes. People who say he's intelligent or has a high basketball IQ are fucking idiots.
>>
Reminder that any cHeat fan rooting for Lelbron is a cuck
>>
>>67626298
Yes
>>
>>67626298
winning 1 title puts you in the GOAT of all time discussion, kiddo. lebron haters will just keep adjusting their metric. first you said he had to win a ring, now he has two, now you say be has to win or else. truth is you're a tard
>>
>>67626298
retard alert
>>
>>67632333
>winning 1 title puts you in the GOAT of all time discussion
So Wade, Dirk, Kawhi, Pierce, Billups etc are in the GOAT discussion?
>>
Everyone in this thread seems to be forgetting that LeBITCH needs to get through the fuckin RAPS first.
>>
>>67632464
That's the same thing as a free pass.
>>
>>67632447
having a title is just another qualifying metric make of that what you will doesn't mean anyone will take you serious for being a tard
>>
>>67632464

He's gonna have quite a test fighting out of that wet paper bag.
>>
>>67632685
I'm literally not going to stop shit posting when Toronto memes their way to the championship.
>>
File: Toronto_Raptors_logo_2015-16.jpg (24 KB, 202x269) Image search: [Google]
Toronto_Raptors_logo_2015-16.jpg
24 KB, 202x269
>>67632464
>>
>>67632735
honestly the cavs could go cold and lose i'm not convinced they have the know how to win when they aren't on fire they don't play defense as well anymore and if kyrie isn't stepping up nobody else can do anything other than make threes which admittedly is kinda nice but still
>>
GAY AREA!!!!
>>
>>67632861
i mean nobody else besides lebron
>>
>>67623945
Aw how cute he thinks the raptors actually have a chance.
>>
>>67623960
>Curry
>GOAT basketball player
>Lebron has scored more points than him over 7 years

Curry has only gotten good recently. Lebron has been great since day 1.
>>
>>67622389

>rooting for a punk ass bitch

Kill yourself. System shooting is a thousand times better than this cunt winning another ring
>>
>>67622389
>not wanting lelbron to lose and ditch leaveland again

fuck off i want to see mass jersey fires and fat methheads pretending like they always hated him part 2
>>
>>67634601
Literally this
GOAT consistency
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 852x640
>>67634742
>>67634601
>>67634742
>Curry just got good recently

>Curry drafted in 2009
>Curry 28 yo
>LeBron drafted in 2003
>LeBron 31 yo

In 4-6 years Curry will have accomplished more than LeBron if he doesn't get injured.

LeBron has squandered much of his professional career stroking his own ego rather than learning to become a true GOAT. He's consistently a talented and athletic individual player. He also consistently fails in the big stage.
LBJ does not know how to mentally respond to being in that role. He is used to using his athletic ability within the flow of the game, never relying on go to moves or shots, because he has none. Not a knock necessarily, just an observation that fanboys receive as a personal affront

Great and 38% shooting, and disappearing in the 4th quarter, becoming one dimensional and predictable on offense, not buying a bucket, should never be used in the same breath.
Can fanboys admit that while the LeBron was extremely valuable, played great at times, and put the Cavs in position to compete every game, it was his underperformance in key areas—efficiency, for example—that contributed to them falling short in last years finals?

Did anyone see Lebron become extrememly one dimensional with the ball in his hands late in games, not get by people, and fail to finish close and long range shots? Can we admit he is a great player while ACKNOWLEDGING he is not the gifted and dynamic offensive player many other great and good players are?
>>
>actively rooting for the cheating state cheatiors
Man sometimes I just don't know the true face of /nba/
>>
>>67622797
fuck off

He's trying to win one for da land. That's huge.
When was the last time you set aside your egocentric wishes and did something for a greater cause?
>>
>>67637522
>a team stacked with all stars, 3 point shooters an great role players winning a championship
>greater cause
fuck off
>>
>>67637522
why do you want a team to win that stopped coming to games when lebron left and didn't start coming back again until the league gave them enough assets to lure lebron back? how is that the greater good?
>>
>>67637666
you mean like when millions of Golden State 'fans' suddenly resurfaced in 2015? hah

Lebron is an Ohio boy, always was and always will be. Whats bigger than winning a chip for your hometown?
>>
>>67622389
I was in ft lodderdale in my house. Just like i am now
>>
File: Stephen-Curry.jpg (43 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Curry.jpg
43 KB, 227x294
>>67636202
i wonder if curry will decide to keep playing into his 40's as a specialized three point shooter. consider how many guys have jobs now who can't do much more than shoot threes he could be like them only better at shooting. i mean really be could play until the day he dies just put him in for that one three and pull him.
>>
File: 642647245.jpg (7 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
642647245.jpg
7 KB, 264x191
>>67637763
>always was and always will be
>>
File: this nigga.gif (2 MB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.gif
2 MB, 500x264
>>67637522

You're so gullible and dense that it's unbelievable.
>>
>>67626254
I don't follow basketball much but it seems absurd that a 28 year old is in "early development", apehoop confirmed for laziest sport
>>
>>67632086
>breaking a promise to the Heat.

He controlled the Cavs the first time around

what was his promise?

and at least he got the Heat 2 ships
>>
>>67622749
Implying massive public schools like Michigan State need the money more than charities, small businesses, local schools, etc.
>>
>>67637763
if Cleveland doesn't get gifted all those high draft picks, there's no way lebron goes back.
>>
>>67622389
>rooting for lebron for the first time ever

ive been rooting for lebron since vincent mary days you filthy casual
>>
Lebron vs. Thunder 2 would be fucking cool.

I'd take the cavs in 5 but it would be an interesting series.

I hate lebron but this shit is going to happen.
>>
I root for small market teams. I'm a King's fan.
>>
>>67643026
lebron doesnt care about rings, he came back because he realized they dont change the narrative unless he wins one at cleveland.

he may never win a ring now, but if he left to chase rings it wouldnt matter since 1 ring in cleveland = 20 rings and 20peats
>>
>>67638834

That guy is wrong and obviously somebody who probably watches boreball or hockey. 28 is right in the middle of their prime as a basketball player. Curry isn't going to get any better, but he'll start dropping off around the time he hits 30 or 31.
>>
>>67639593
This. They probably spent it on new towels and a raise for the athletic trainer.
>>
>>67622389
I realized it about a month ago. I have always hated Lebron, but Curry and the Warriors """""""fans""""""" leave me no choice.

And now GOATbrook and the Thunder might save me from even having to do that. I would be shocked if Silver let it happen though.
>>
/nba/ consistently has the worst command of the English language on this board, worse than yuros. Why?
>>
>>67622389
I just can't root for anyone who takes it the easy way and plays in Eastern Conference to get free entry to finals. Also It's not Curry's fault his team has worst "fanbase" in the world.
>>
I hated Lebron like I hate Curry now but now that I'm older, I can really appreciate LeBron's game and intangibles. I hope he stomps the Curry and the meme team unless okc does it first.
>>
>>67649356
Cause halve of us are niggers
>>
>game 1 analysis
>Charles Barkley

Why?
>>
>>67649467
>I can really appreciate LeBron's game and intangibles
you appreciate driving to the hoop on every play, and flopping all over the place more than skillful shooting/passing?
>>
>>67649356
>calls people out on poor language skills
>butches his sentence
never change, internet
>>
>>67649577

I rather watch that than curry chuck up 3 pointers all night. LeBron also has some flashy passes desu familia
>>
>>67625901

>That caption

I kek'd
>>
>>67649608
>LeBron also has some flashy passes desu familia

So does Curry, and some awesome ankle breakers. I don't like Warrirors mostly because of shitty bandwagon fanbase but I like Curry and he's fun to watch.
>>
>>67649634
To each their own I guess
>>
Curry fucking sucked last night. He's a system babby. Get fucked, warriors.
>>
File: image.jpg (918 KB, 2983x2243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
918 KB, 2983x2243
Which one would you not follow around in your store making sure they didnt steal anything?
>>
>>67649705
>image.jpg

Kill yourself, applefag.
>>
The whole world is rooting for OKC.

Fuck the Memeoirs
Fuck LeBrick
>>
I'm not rooting per se but it looks like everything is falling in his favour for this year. Can't wait for the shitstorm
>>
Nowhere cause I'm rooting for Penis Kanter and the Thunder to win it
>>
It would be the biggest thing to hit Cleveland since the Cuyahoga caught fire, but I'm rooting for the Thunder.

Wouldn't kill me to see the Cavs finally win something tho.

The real shitstorm would be if the Raptors won the ECF or the Finals. /sp/ would melt from maplenigger shitposting
>>
>>67649747
the only reason anyone is rooting for okc is because they are rooting against the warriors. Wake up
>>
File: 1463248834473.jpg (402 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
1463248834473.jpg
402 KB, 600x507
>>67652288
>thunder fans don't exist
>it's all a ruse to troll the true fans of a team that was irrelevant just 3 years ago

(You) lad
Y
o
u
)
l
a
d
>>
>>67625639
>wade
>leaving miami

he loves miami, he's the dynasty player, Wade would never leave his hometown for Lebron, he's not a ringchaser, and he's loyal as fuck
>>
>>67653641
>hometown

Wade is from Chicago
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.