[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 EUROLEAGUE FINAL - OFFICIAL THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13
File: euroleague logo.png (97 KB, 1300x650) Image search: [Google]
euroleague logo.png
97 KB, 1300x650
Half time, CSKA Moscow 50 - Fenerbahçe 30. Teodosic on a hot streak. Get in for comfy euro bball or if you're from Turkey/Baltic/Balkanlar etc and it's actually relevant in your country
>>
>>67611467
Reporting in.
>>
>>67611500
Of course I had to forget to mention Greece.

Stream and meme: http:// www.sports-stream . net/ch2 . html
>>
Fuck I've been waiting for an exciting heartbreaking final full of tension and now wh have this?

I hope cska gonna choke in 2nd but I dont really believe it tbqh.Maybe its their time this time
>>
>>67611541
Fener getting BTGO = no Turks going to show up here = dead thread :(
F4 thread had decent traction in the semis
>>
>>67611557
idk, Fener managed to salvage themselves in the semis, but needless to say, CSKA aren't Vitoria, and as much as they have a tendency to blow it, I don't know if Fener can force a high enough tempo to overcome that deficit
>>
Hnng that Russian qt
>>
Holy shit, Vesely wants to make it back to the NBA with that FT shooting? Literally costing his side the title
>>
>How do you want your FT shooting senpai?
JUST
>>
Vesely why ;_;
>>
Yeah I think the result of this game has been decided. This year was supposed to be our year ;_;
>>
>>67612384
It had to be CSKA's year some year too senpai.
Besides don't underestimate their choking power.
>>
Cska show some tendencies to choke tbqh

Fener just needs a run
>>
If it's any consolation CSKA are beginning to get into foul trouble quite early
>>
>>67612410
Fener can choke harder tho. I simply don't see CSKA giving this away anymore. 17 points now. Fener still had a good run but it feels so bad when the cup is just in your reach, especially as the first Turkish team in the finals.
>>
Jesus these free throws, did the KGB put something in their food.
>>
>>67612528
Think of all the Russian qts who expect their team to finally win after all these embarrassing failures of the past Final4's.
Do you want to make them sad again?!
>>
Both Teodosic and De Colo with 4 fouls. Could get interesting
>>
>euroleague
>the two finalists arent even european countries
>op was created by an asian kike
>>
holy shit its happening cska is choking again
>>
COME ON PLEASE PLEASE

IDS HABBEDING?
>>
Is it >happening?
>>
>>67613044
Cabron I'm Ashkenazi and whiter than 99% of this board
>>
Ridiculous
>>
File: 139483627939.jpg (124 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
139483627939.jpg
124 KB, 300x900
>>
ITS HAPPENING SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU GREEKBROS
>>
File: 1365388570518.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1365388570518.gif
2 MB, 480x360
CUMBAG
>>
>>67612099
Who.

Fcuking turkey i hate turkey fans fucking kebabs my gawd

>>67613055
Fufk you kebab
>>
i own a euroleague galatasary hat
>>
IDS HABBENING

THE COMEBACK IS ON

FUUUAAAARKKKK
>>
File: 1463332388134.png (556 KB, 1050x619) Image search: [Google]
1463332388134.png
556 KB, 1050x619
>>67613255
Chill m8
>>
File: fuck my votes up.jpg (17 KB, 280x320) Image search: [Google]
fuck my votes up.jpg
17 KB, 280x320
i am having a panic attack fug
>>
Breathe in
>>
fuck you udoh you stupid nigger
>>
fuck that was a foul on udo but at this time whose gonna whistle it
>>
BOBBEEEEEEYYYYY
>>
>>67613464
m8 it's much thanks to him you're still in contention
>>
HAPPENING
>>
Fucking nigger manlet

GO CSKA
>>
HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYY

TIE GAME
>>
OHHHH FUCKCAKFGPASDGHSFMHSFHGS

NOBOBBSBOBOOBSADGSADG
>>
File: 1419332898011.gif (774 KB, 276x220) Image search: [Google]
1419332898011.gif
774 KB, 276x220
>>
kdmçaös cant watch
>>
Blyat
>>
HABENIIIING FOULLL FUCK DAT CHOKE MY NIGGA
>>
My heart
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT A MATCH
>>
OOOOOOOH SHIT
>>
Дeeeepжaтьcя бляяяяяять
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
WEW
>>
So many kebabs in berlin, more than in istanbul
>>
OT confirmed

Fener has the advantage since they came from behind
>>
File: rksk1oN.gif (906 KB, 386x217) Image search: [Google]
rksk1oN.gif
906 KB, 386x217
DO IT FOR HIM
>>
20 FUCKIF POINTS HOOOWWWW

YOU ALMOST WON THAT GAME YOU AAAAA
>>
WILL DO IT FOR HIM
>>
>>67613722
CSKA dodged a bullet though

in these situations often the team that almost lost comes back stronger in OT
>>
>>67613732
mehmed you annoy me
>>
If Fener pull this out, it'll be up there with Maccabi 2 years ago
>>
SLOUKAS

BASED FUCKING GREEK GOD
>>
>>67613833
start posting pictures of stalin desu
>>
HAAADİİİ ULLLAAAAAAAAN
>>
Fucking kebabs buying their way into the finals
>>
File: boss.jpg (271 KB, 1400x786) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
271 KB, 1400x786
DO IT FOR HIM CSKA
>>
>>67613955
LMAO STAY SALTY MADRID CUNT

YOU GOT FUCKING REKT
>>
FUCKING REFS
>>
Fuck you ref fuck you
>>
Sloukas tried to sell the foul tbqh
>>
kurwa
>>
HOOOOWW THEY LOST HIM UNDER THE BASKET
>>
CHOOOOKEEEEEE
>>
well, we tried anyway...
>>
File: LwJj8qYa.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LwJj8qYa.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
EUROCUP CHAMPIONSHIP >>> EUROLEAGUE 2ND PLACE

LOSER FENER
>>
welp
>>
RIP MAYBE NEXT YEAR GUYS
>>
>>67613994
lmao, impyling I support Madrid

get fucked, sandnigger
>>
Fucking man let gtfo
>>
>>67614165
(You)
>>
>>67614241
(Me)
>>
FUCKEN REFBALL NIGGERS
>>
File: 1.jpg (60 KB, 567x468) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60 KB, 567x468
Kebab status: Removed
>>
its ogre ;?;
>>
bye bye Mongols.
GO RUSSIA!
>>
Ayy
>>
>>67613855
Maccabi was the absolute underdog tho.
Fener had objectively the best roster.
>>
Yes!!!
>>
2nd place best place anyway :..(
>>
>>67614465
Well done Serrgey.
You deserve it.
P-pls come for vacations in Greece this summer and not Turkey :3
>>
fuck that was a good match

glad I didnt quit it in the 1st half
>>
>>67614448
True, but they almost memed their way back into a comeback to end all comebacks
>>
thank fuck CSKA held on, was convinced for a moment that I would have to see Fener celebrating on their home court.
>>
sad for Gigione, he deserves success
hopefully he'll have some this summer
>>
>>67614539
It was quite like PAO vs CSKA in 2009 finals.
Both teams had excellent rosters.
PAO leading by 22 at some point but CSKA almost stole the match in the end.
>>
File: 1.jpg (113 KB, 600x974) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
113 KB, 600x974
>>67613255
>>
>>67614620
Didn't see that one, but it doesn't look like PAO will be in that position again anytime soon. Welp off to watch the 100% more atheltic and 200% less intelligent NBA playoffs
>>
>>67614831

>Didn't see that one, but it doesn't look like PAO will be in that position again anytime soon
Ikr ;_;
I want the good ol times when we and Maccabi were dominating
>>
TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC TEODOSIC
>>
fuck man, feels so bad
>>
>>67614783
Who is she? Does she have a name, ia she famous? Today she was in tricolor-dress.

Also i find blonde on the right drom CSKA president cuter.
>>
>f*nerbahce
>good any sport branches

popkek
>>
>>67614988
commit suicide you scumbag
also checked
>>
>>67614995
She's the same girl that got between the men when one pushed Kalinic and people got caught in hands.
She was sitting at the officials seats next to the court.
>>
>>67615098
what's the least painful suicide method
>>
>>67611467
Do people really watch this cut price nba?
>>
>>67615156
This is worse than D2 basketball.

Literally no athleticism.
>>
>>67615112
Meaning to say, she's probably some rich guys personal cumbucket
>>
Also, where are the americans? The thread has 102 replies and 0(ZERO)american flag
>>
I'm sure this has been said many times before, but Euroleague threads should be a thing outside the F4 when the next season rolls. If fucking MLS can have eternal generals there's no reason why >we can't do a matchday all-in-one at the very least.
>>
>>67615189
Still a lot more exciting than the NBA
>>
>>67615207
Right here.

Also actual ball is being played, it's called the NBA.
>>
>>67615189
I take my words back. >>67615207
>>
>>67615227
Oh boy a bunch of Serbians and D-Leaguers! How exciting!
>>
Fucking refs my dude.
>>
>>67615189
I watched this year's D1 F4 and none of the finalistd had outstandingly athletic players even in Euro terms. Sure, the real human freaks are one-and-dones, but other than the really elite ones there's no way they can be stars here from the get-go (they would come here to get paid if that were the case).
>>
>>67615259
At least here every game matters.
In the NBA your team loses? Hahaha who the fuck cares you have another 100 matches to watch.
Also too many games end at 20 points difference easily.
>>
>>67615330
I'm sure Buddy Hield would be the MVP if he went, same with Richardson. Hell, Anthony Bennett would run this shitshow if he played there. There's a reason why they're in Europe and not here.
>>
>>67615363
It makes more money that way, something you Greeks don't know much about.
>>
>>67615402
current nba is much better than euroleague but some years ago the distant wasnt so far

reminder that team USA lost in 02,06 and almost choked in 08 against Yuros
>>
>>67615402
Lol no. The top Euro players are often legit rotation NBA guys, which is much more than can be said for Bennett, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hield takes a season or two to get good minutes and be efficient. Most D-leaguers who come here don't make it to top Euro level by any means - the only reason they played for less in the D-league in the first place is NBA scouting in Europe other than in the Spurs' case is embarrassing, so the geographic proximity really helps them get scouted for 10-day contracts
>>
>>67615481
And what has the rest of the world done since?

Nothing. We haven't lost since then in any major comp.

Greeks aren't going to be in for a second straight olympics, unless your nigger saves your unathletic asses.
>>
>>67615583
>NBA rotation
Datome, Vesely, Ayon, Farmar, all did so well in the league, right?

Every time I see a black guy playing in the Euroleague, they almost always played in the D-League at one point and didn't cut it.

Face it, your league is where the trash careers go to die.
>>
>>67615586
We are not arguing that team USA is the best right now.I am just pointing out that the gap isnt as large as you think
>>
>>67615775
I think the gap is getting larger my friend.

Curry, Thompson, Green, Leonard, Cousins, Davis are all coming up.

Spain is getting old, France isn't consistent.

The only nations I can see challenging us in the slightest are Canada, Croatia, and Australia (if Exum stays healthy)
>>
File: Velikoe_kino_azis.jpg (87 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Velikoe_kino_azis.jpg
87 KB, 450x600
What a wonderful day! Lazarev got rekt in eurovision, Zenit got rekt in Russian PL and Fener got rekt in Euroleague!

Only one thing dissapointed me today, My city team has beaten Barcelona and Pao this season, got to the final four, but uleb thinks that there are too few turkish kebabs in next season and gives wc one more turkish team. Meh.
>>
>>67615888
sure in this generation the gap got larger

probably the best since 1992 dream team

France is by far the most dangerous contender for team US right now,Athletic team and with a deep bench
>>
>>67613111
lel
>>
>>67615748
Datome didn't get the usage he deserved what with being a stretch big and all. Farmar was for most of his career a perfectly decent 2nd PG and declined hard in Europe the moment his athelticism started to decline. Vesely was a one-trick pony in Europe before he was drafted (has since developed a bit of a post game but his FT shooting's quite horrendous), and that trick - his athelticism - translated really badly as it was prone to happen (which goes to demonstrate what I said about NBA teams being bona fide retarded about scouting Euros).

So sure, there's a gap and sadly it's only widening, but having watched both leagues for years, it's not as big as you're making it out to be. And skill translation is a huge factor, as is dumb luck - Josh Childress wasn't more successful in Greece than he was in the NBA by much, but take a guy like P.J. Tucker, who starred on an Israeli team with a budget the size of Kobe's shoe collection, and was for a few seasons one of the better defensive players in the big league. Or Jasikevicius - offensive genius much like Steve Nash, and a hole in D just as much, who had the misfortune of playing under Rick Carlisle as a rookie and in a cosmopolitan team and place such as Indina.
>>
>>67616099
France is pretty good, but I think they have another 5 years to realize their potential. A lot of youth, but not at their full potential yet.
>>
is euroleague bigger than the respective countrys league. also are there playoffs in european domestic leagues or is it like soccer where the team with the biggest regular season winning percentage wins
>>
>>67616223
Yes, but they're already the deepest outside the USA by a comfortable margin. Anyway, the last few drafts are having more and more non-Americans in lottery spots and especially top lottery spots. It's a very long shot yet, but Silver's happy Euro bbal's such a shitshow with the constant wars and shows of incompetence between FIBA and ULEB.
>>
>>67616313
yes and yes
>>
>>67616313
It certainly is. Most domestic leagues do have playoffs, some series-based, some decided by single matches or by 2 legs with aggregate scoring.
>>
>>67616399
Batum has improved, Gobert too.

We'll probably have 3-4 Frenchman drafted this year, Luwawu, Yabusele, and Petr.

We'll see in the qualifiers.
>>
>>67615189
What ia MUH ATHLETISM and why r u jerking to it off? I mean, as far as i kknow etimology, its about musclus? But why do you equalize quality of game with Big Black Muscules?

Nba is overhyped
>>
>>67616313
>soccer
Say it one more time if you want me to slap you
>>
>>67617440
>I mean, as far as i kknow etimology, its about musclus

it means putting effort on smth
>>
>>67616099
>France is by far the most dangerous contender for team US right now,Athletic team and with a deep bench

Nah. The >Muh athletism is quite a meme. That was true in the mid 00's but it's not as true as it used to be. A lot of other teams have huge athletes too.

And there's no fucking way France or any team would out-athlete the US team. The only position where the US team does not dominate is center, and only against very low number of teams. On all the other positions, the US team analfucks everybody else to oblivion. Especially on SF position.

Plus Gobert, Batum, Fournier and Mahinmi won't be here for the qualifying tournament, as their franchises cockblocked them.
>>
>>67615222
the last time I tried to start one, I got one Serb respond and even he didn't watch
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.