[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benfic/a/ vs /sp/orting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: a vs sp.png (400 KB, 816x658) Image search: [Google]
a vs sp.png
400 KB, 816x658
Today at 5pm GMT.

THE DECISION!

Who you got lads?
>>
THE SANCHES TO GOAT UP ONCE AGAIN HALA BENFICA
>>
File: 1462223446304.gif (1011 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1462223446304.gif
1011 KB, 500x273
Benfic/a/
>>
>>67599402
Suspended britlad
>>
File: SportingClubeDePortugal.jpg (138 KB, 860x471) Image search: [Google]
SportingClubeDePortugal.jpg
138 KB, 860x471
One thing is for sure: If we win the league it will be in the most "Sporting" way possible... This club just loves to make us suffer till the very last minute and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.

FORÇA SPORTING!
>>
>>67600815
>sporting
>winning the league
>>
Prepare yourselfves folks! The thugs aka benfica supporters are going to trash everything tonight.
>>
>>67601256
WHO /TRASHINGLISBON/ TONIGHT?

fuck the cops desu
>>
>>67601256
definitely. those cunts don't know how to celebrate a title of their team without wreaking havoc.
>>
>>67601497
Better than not knowing how to celebrate a title at all senpai
>>
albertos barbosas
>>
Lets go nacional, porto fan btw fuck benfica
>>
File: VENFIQUE.jpg (80 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
VENFIQUE.jpg
80 KB, 600x450
They are going to have lots of fun if they win
>>
>>67601821
literally me
>>
File: 1408476021707.jpg (108 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
1408476021707.jpg
108 KB, 900x960
>mfw Portofag
>>
>>67601603
the fact that supporters of every single club in the league except benfica fans hate this club shows the bunch of annoying cunts they are
>>
>>67601497
>>67601256

you mean like when we played in Guimarães last season and some families were battered by cops? Their children getting arrested while watching father get beaten by those fucking pigs?

Besides the fact some people went to Marquês to celebrate and there were some unknown outlaws attacking everybody. There were some TV footages of one of them with Sporting shorts.

BTW before you start talk shit, I'm agaisn't those kind of groups that call themselfs cheerleading but only exist for money laundry, drugs and hooliganism.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/20/outrage-in-portugal-over-police-beating-of-man-in-front-of-his-children
>>
>>67601953
are you also going to talk about benfica fans fighting on their own stadium during a game a few weeks ago? and you can say whatever you want but last year when we won the cup we celebrated without any problems and without trowing rocks at the police... Same with when we won the league in 2002 and also in 2000 even after not having won the league for 18 years. Benfica has always been the club of the people which is why shit like this keeps on happening. Sporting is the club of the elite.
>>
we did it lads
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.