[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NASCAR Xfinity Series Ollie's Bargain Outlet 200 on FOX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
>turnleft

>NXS Ollie's Bargain Outlet 200 Heat #1 (40 laps, 40 miles), FOX 1400 ET/1800 UTC
>NXS Ollie's Bargain Outlet 200 Heat #2 (40 laps, 40 miles), FOX 1450 ET/1850 UTC
>NXS Ollie's Bargain Outlet 200 main race (120 laps, 120 miles), FOX 1530 ET/1930 UTC
>>
rolling for the heat race 2 winner
>>
Thank you, anon.

Alligator won the first heat. Who will win this one? Suarez, Sadler or Dillon?
>>
/refcar/ ruining this heat race

Sadler dindu nuffins man

Was a good boy, just trying to get a clean start and shiiit
>>
Black flagging Sadler for literally no reason.

You should not penalize someone if they do not gain anything.
>>
looking slippery as all hell there
>>
File: 1462511523162.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462511523162.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
IF THERE IS A BAD START THEN YOU SHOULD FUCKING WAVE IT OFF

THIS IS HOW EVERY TRACK IN THE COUNTRY DOES IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Sadler caught speeding on his pass through penalty.

Just fuck his day up.

Dillon definitely pushed him though. It's a bullshit call.
>>
Double file starts and restarts are a meme.
>>
Big wreck for Marks. Just got loose and totaled his car.

Is that a Ganassi car?
>>
Damn his splitter is stuck under the wall
>>
They're fixing the wall under yellow. This heat might be over lol.
>>
I'm out of the loop with these xfinity races, what the hell is all this heat nonsense, the fuck is nascar doing
>>
File: 1426722155127.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1426722155127.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>Sponsored by: Drive for Autism

which one of you did this?
>>
/refcar/ incoming
>>
That restart was much worse than the first. Screw this garbage.

Please penalize Dillon.
>>
>dillon jumped it
>no penalty

Cool refball to fuck over Seig
>>
File: RedskinsMFW.png (166 KB, 430x483) Image search: [Google]
RedskinsMFW.png
166 KB, 430x483
>>67578831
Seriously. Such bullshit.

Richest Children's Racing for sure.
>>
>>67578773
Heat races are done at most local short tracks. After qualifying they split the field for the feature in some way and have several mini races before the longer feature race. Kind of like appetizers. It gives fans more racing to watch without adding more series. A Cup race is supposed to be like a feature race on steroids. This was how it started.

They are doing it in Xfinity because this series is clearly on it's last legs. Trying to breathe some life into this series because most of the fans are sick of seeing bushwhackers win every week. (It's not going to work btw)
>>
>>67578773
Dash 4 Cash. Xfinity drivers are eligible to compete for $100,000 or something.

It'll go to Dillon, Suarez or Allgaier. A team that does not need any money.
>>
I hate the Dillon bros, but the 39 was pushing Suarez hard. Looked like Suarez deff def spun his tires pretty hard.
>>
File: montoya_juan_pablo.jpg (21 KB, 340x292) Image search: [Google]
montoya_juan_pablo.jpg
21 KB, 340x292
>>67578873
>>67578878
Almost time to tune into Indycar and watch based Montoya carve up the field.
>>
This series is so bad these days. :(

I used to like this series better than cup in the late 90s
>>
>>67578919

...and the 3 was pushing Sadler on the other start. That is not a valid excuse.
>>
>>67578899
I guess, it just seems silly. If the cup guys are killing the series just restrict them to 1 weekend nascar series per weekend but they won't do that because muh sponsors or whatever.
>>
Good lord this woman is annoying
>>
>>67578982
Busch Series >> Nationwide Series > Xfinity
>>
Any of you ever been in an Ollie's Outlet? The stores are full of junk. I go to the local one sometimes to look at all the random shit. I've never spent more than five dollars at one and the store is always empty. I'm not sure how they're profitable enough to sponsor anything.
>>
>>67579015
>sport getting back to it's roots
>silly

Get the fuck out. Go to a Saturday night race at the track closest to you and learn something about this sport before you look any dumber. The heat races are a good idea but not enough to save this series.

>>67579041
They're way better then big lots while essentially having the same business model.
>>
>>67579009

Two dif rules. On start pole car has to be first to the start line. After that it's all in restart box.
>>
Why is restating such a thigh thing? Just paint a damn line on the track and once the leader reaches that line then all bets are off, if anyone accelerates before the leader reaches the line then they're penalized. This "can't go until the leader does" nonsense and nigh impossible to police effectively as nascar is now.
>>
>>67579140
*tough thing
>>
>>67579140

That's basically what the restart rule is except with a box. It's super simple now. The leader has to be the first to get on the gas in the restart box.

But 2nd always trying to jump it still
>>
>>67579140
They have that it's called the start/finish line. Are ya'll children??????? What they should do, what every other track and series in the country does, is call off the start, throw the caution, reset the field and try again. Fucking hell F1 and IRL might be boring but at least the fans aren't dumb as fuck about what they're watching.
>>
The start and restart rules are fine. They used to be complicated for whatever reason, but they've been simplified and make sense.

The prob is that drivers are willing to risk it and make NASCAR make unpopular calls.

One thing I'd change is to punish someone who pushes and causes a bad restart.
>>
>>67579326

And anyone who fucks up a start deserves to be parked imo. Beginning of the fucking race with tons of laps left. Let the pole guy go and settle into 2nd...
>>
>>67579326

I don't like how they can penalize you for "going" first even if you don't lead to the line. Who gives a flipping fuck if the 2nd place guy is a bumper ahead 300 ft before the line?
>>
>>67579376

The start line only matters at the start.

In box, leader has to go first. 2nd place can't go before leader and that makes sense.

The prob is drivers fucking up, not NASCAR.
>>
>>67579326
Right. Not allowed to pass before the s/f line, and the leader decides when to go. Pretty simple. The problem is either driver error or (more likely) arrogance. You don't make it to one of the top 3 series in the country by being a beta.
>>
>>67579118
I mean they're not doing it to get back to their roots, it's literally them just trying to find more ways to manufacture drama with what is essentially scheduled red flags. it also makes the main event shorter. Which may not necessarily be bad.

I dunno I just feel like there's other ways to try to fix the series, this just comes off as kinda nonsensical to me.
>>
Was an autist waving the green flag? That was one of the most pathetic flag waves I've ever seen.
>>
>>67578959
Indycar race thread here and there's a good stream posted in there. >>67578542

C;mon over once the rain hits.
>>
Restart under review for terrible flag waving. Also, that car scraping the wall is a yellow, why is there no yellow? They always call that.
>>
At last the series regulars are up front. Nards and Nogano seem slow.
>>
Top lane looks squirrly as fuck. Really only one lane. I kinda hate this track.
>>
>those stands
I live in Delaware and remember passing Dover Downs on route 1 all the time. Now it's like a ghost town.
>>
>>67579665
They can't really pass. They run out of room on the exit of the corner. It leads to a lot of wrecks on the straight stretches.
>>
File: eeek.jpg (38 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
eeek.jpg
38 KB, 512x384
>>67579748
Yeah that's why the wrecks here are spectacular for such a short track.
>>
>>67579746
It's like that for most of the races in this and the truck series. But few people in the area or even region care about this track. I grew up in Philly, technically closer to Dover but I always considered Pocono my home track. The fact that this track has 2 cup races is criminal.
>>
>Wallace Jr. charging - up to 5th

BLACK POWER
>>
Duh Breeze
>>
The Breeze caution to save Ty Dillon lol

I don't like how it screws over Ross Chastain.
>>
It's always something for Suarez
>>
kinda hoping Bowman wins desu senpai
>>
File: Screenshot_20160514-162059.jpg (311 KB, 1372x1004) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160514-162059.jpg
311 KB, 1372x1004
>>
My Nards blew up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_4jrMwvZ2A

At least they did not throw a caution.
>>
>>67580382
Signing with Burger King Racing was almost career suicide. I'm glad Dale Jr and Hendrick gave him a chance to run some races this year. He gets a second chance, and he's doing well today.
>>
Gone spins out intentionally to put his family's sponsor on tv.

A non buschwacker will win today and no one is watching to enjoy it.
>>
just tuned in

>the shoah man

what
>>
BLACK RACE CAR DRIVERS MATTER
>>
>>67580942
#BlackRidesMatter
>>
File: JPM_oldstylecar.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
JPM_oldstylecar.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
Come watch Indycar with us.

>>67578542
>>
At least an Xfinity driver won. Too bad it was not Wallace or Bowman.

Time to switch over to Indy.
>>
>>67581001
Nice car m8
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.