[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Even tho his team broke a wins record in the Salary Cap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Poor Man's Jordan.jpg (81 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
Poor Man's Jordan.jpg
81 KB, 600x540
>Even tho his team broke a wins record in the Salary Cap Era that was set by a no-salary cap team

>Even tho he broke the 3 point record he originally set last year by 100

>Even tho he forces teams to completely change game plans and opens the floor for everyone

>Even tho hes proven to be the greatest shooter of all time.

>Even tho his player + stats are miles ahead of the entire league

>Even tho he just broke a record for most points in over-time

>Even tho he ties the record for most 3 points in a game consecutive times this season

>Even tho he plays in the most difficult conference (west)

>Even tho he didn't need to form a team with other SUPERSTARS to win a Championship

He isn't really the most valuable player but just have better stats and a bigger impact for his team then everyone in the league

-Lebron James

Literally this faggot is /sp/ shitposting tier.

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/05/13/stephen-curry-lebron-james-warriors-cavaliers-mvp-comments
>>
I mean c'mon, how hard is it to throw a ball in a basketball net.
>>
let us take for a moment to admire
>>
People who are Lebron James' fans are fucking faggots, unthinking retards, BBC loving body and size queens, underage teenagers, ESPN cocksucking dickriders.

You are a BAD PERSON and a STUPID PERSON if you like him, straight up.
>>
>>67574817
Not hard desu
>>
>>67574817

I can't even get the ball to hit the rim.
>>
>>67574849
Who do you prefer?
>>
>>67574846

>Quitting because of no A/C
>>
>>67574872
Every and every player in the NBA. LeBron is, without a doubt, the worst.
>>
>>67575209
Even kwame? Even jermaine o neal? Even fucking
Deron williams?
>>
desu Westbrook is better than both him and Curry, he is the most complete player, you could se how he lead the team and carried them against spurs
>>
I watched Kevin Love outplay the shit out of LeBron when they played the Pistons pre-season. LeBron also missed a fucking fast break dunk. Dude is old and should preserve his dumbass legacy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.