[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le england will win le euros with le meme magic kane and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: corb.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
corb.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>le england will win le euros with le meme magic kane and vardy meme

Two words:
Gary Cahill and John Stones

>winning ANY tournament with a first choice cb as bad as cahill
>>
It's going to be super fucking awkward if Corbyn gets into power in the UK and Trump gets elected in the US.

Like, how would that even work?
>>
File: 1448230651767.jpg (22 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
1448230651767.jpg
22 KB, 308x337
>>
but mate stones is the best cb in the world didnt you hear?
200 million pound release clause, it doesnt matter that he defends like hes playing without looking.
>>
>>67566631
the david luiz transfer markup
>>
>>67566569

It'll be Smalling Cahill though. Might not be much better but hey
>>
>>67566648
Remember when Smalling was a laughing stock who literally single-handedly knocked Man Utd out of the Champions League?

>now he is england's best defender
>>
>JFs think they'll be able to score past Phil Jagz and EB Bobby Huth

Walk on
>>
>>67566702
disgrace that morgan hasnt been called up yet
>>
>>67566587

corbyn hasn't a chance
>>
>>67566587
there's a higher chance of england winning the world cup than corbyn being elected
>>
>>67567231
>the chance of Corbyn being elected is less than 100%

No shit
>>
>>67566587
neither of those two things are going to happen, so let's just forget all about that shit right now.
>>
Fdgncg
>>
It'll be embarrassing if England don't get out of the group. I can just see >us losing to Wales by some meme Bale goal and drawing against Russia or something.
>>
>>67566587
will be nice to have a PM who doesn't suck up to the US President
>>
>>67566729
I was actually puzzled at one point in the season that no one was calling for a Wes Morgan call-up.Then I remembered he plays for Jamaica.
>>
>>67566777

>that flag
>those numbers

can it get more confirmed than this?
>>
Cahill is fine. Stones might not even make the squad (hopefully)
>>
>>67566569
Jesus, Bill Simmons is looking OLD
>>
>>67574511
Yes one who sucks up to Putin and Ahmed Hezbollah will be much better
>>
Stones is top-tier desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.