[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how good was this guy ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 240px-JM_Guti.jpg (34 KB, 240x451) Image search: [Google]
240px-JM_Guti.jpg
34 KB, 240x451
how good was this guy ?
>>
>>67553551
would have been maradona if he was canadian
>>
A hard working, loyal lad
>>
He had a great vision when it came to assisting. Guti never lived up to the expectations bestowed upon him as a youngster and instead became a conformist who was okay with playing twenty minutes per game in the 'galactic' Madrid. He barely improved physically speaking over the years, he loved partying and he also was a liability on the pitch due to his hot-headedness; the rivals eventually got to know how to upset him.
>>
>>67553551
When he was focused and physically fit, he was Zidane tier on some games.
>>
was a great second choice & "assist-man"
>>
Mediocre.
>>
>>67554863
Really? There is only one Zidane
>>
>>67553551

6/10. 3 points higher than Drake's Views
>>
Raul's butt-buddy
>>
>>67553551
I never used him when I played as Real Madrid on PES
>>
He was really fun to watch. especially after galactico era. He was the true captain, not the Raul.
>>
>>67554863
Stop saying shit Joao.

He was a skillful "I don't give a shit about anything" player, like a thousand more that Spain produces every year. But the meme that he was not GOAT because he was lazy is shit.

Really irrelevant with no phyisicall condition, overhyped by Madrid press because of any trick. Not much more than some good vision but 0 understanding of football, 0 phyiscall capacity, 0 defence. Just a Youtube meme, irrelevant from any point of view who can give two or three fancy assists per year at the cost of crushing your team balance and stability.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.