[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sin city raiders.jpg (105 KB, 1024x1231) Image search: [Google]
sin city raiders.jpg
105 KB, 1024x1231
get hype
>>
>>67548675
Why the fuck are they so desperate to move the Raiders out of Oakland anyway? Like anyone even gives a fuck about the NFL in Vegas, apart from the bookies.

Seems like every season they're threatening fans with the prospect of moving the Raiders elsewhere.
>>
>>67548708
They want a new stadium

Vegas offered to build one
>>
>>67548708
Isn't Oakland full of black people
>>
>>67548767
well, It's in America, so yeah.
>>
>commiefornia
>largest population
>still cant get its sports loyalty figured out

I dont see teams from new york, texas or florida moving all over the fucking state every decade
>>
>>67548822

>who are the houston oilers
>>
>>67548675
something something Fallout: New Vegas
>>
File: 1403053913738.jpg (24 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1403053913738.jpg
24 KB, 472x472
>8822
>8844

Okay one example, ill even give you miami marlins and brooklyn dodgers but it still doesn't hold a candle to west coast teams
>>
>>67548882
Quick, name a California team that has moved out of state!
>>
>rams coming back
>>
File: PhilipRiversjpg.jpg (48 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
PhilipRiversjpg.jpg
48 KB, 475x356
>Raidniggers
>>
The Raiders' involvement in the Vegas stadium will fall through as soon as Goodell announces another $550 million relocation fee and pulls the $100 million bonus the Raiders got for losing out on LA.

It won't happen, it doesn't add up for Mark Davis to move to LV. It's yet another smokescreen.
>>
>>67552121
Ladies and Gentlemen, The Stockton Raiders
>>
>>67548767
not many black people. loads of niggers though. i strayed too far from alameda and ended up there one night. it was scary as fug. every window in the entire area has bars on them.
>>
>>67548791
How does your post even make sense

The US is about 14% and there's tons of areas that have basically no black people
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.