[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cyc/ canned fish general also Gro d Italia stage 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: girostage7.jpg (238 KB, 1007x666) Image search: [Google]
girostage7.jpg
238 KB, 1007x666
stage 7 now and we have achaotic situation with the race splintering at the early cat 2 climb leaving a ~50 riders up the road with 2 minutes on the sprinters

based dumoulin still in the maglia rosa as him and Pozzovivo aswell as zakkarin put some time intothe other top contenders
>>
everything retourning to standard order with sprinters coming back and a 5man group gone clear.

and here i was hoping for some mayham.

at leats this opens the door for a potential kittel or greipel win
>>
my body is ready!
>>
probably too bumpy for Kittel

Greipel or Viviani
>>
>>67547063
CANT MAUL THE DUMOULIN
>>
>eurosport broadcasting
>>
based Dumoulins attack from yesterday really sold me on this years Giro
i am legit hype
>>
Dumoulin will win the GIro
cap this
>>
RIP

that looks like a bad crash
>>
who dead
>>
>>67548053
Javier Moreno
>>
>>67548049
Was there any footage of the crash? i rewound on eurosport and the first shot he's already on the ground with 2 motorbikes behind
>>
>>67548377
if there is i haven't seen it
>>
File: Tug4O5V[1].png (311 KB, 523x391) Image search: [Google]
Tug4O5V[1].png
311 KB, 523x391
>>67548377
I found this
>>
kittel surely will get back on.

here hoping for KITTELWINSLOL
>>
Etixx pls
>>
domont fell
>>
>>67548633
cheeky strawpoll on cyclinghub during the commercial
>>
tits
>>
This race is so boring compared to last year.

Giro confirmed for worst grand tour again
>>
>>67548870
because we don't have murderous crashes all day?

last year there werent any real sprintr teams so breaks often go through, also the GC looks way more interesting than last year
>>
>>67548870
son i'm disappointed
>>
>>67548915

Last year Astana were roid raging every stage. This year nothing happens ever.
>>
>>67548935
This. their performance in the Giro compared to the tour was a joke, especially when they had riders test positive in the tour
>>
rip kittel
>>
oh fuck off
>>
kittel dropped again
>>
>kitlel
>>
does the >team sky meme, not begin before TDF?

Remember a few years ago when they absolutely shat on everyone on the tour and claimed it was "muh secrit mountain and watt autism training"

where is sky now
>>
we gorilla now

hopefully Demare for my fantasy team's sake tho
>>
Get on the motor bike marcel!
prepare for the ultimate kittelwinslol lads!
>>
>>67549030
So with their training system chris froome can go from regular domestique to multiple TdF and beating world TT champions in TTS......
But they don't give their other riders the same training because Dave is tired now and wants a lie down....

Sure...
>>
>>67549059
why isnt /vroom/ in the giro?

saving for tdf?
>>
Greipel is good when Kittel isn't there
>>
GORILLABOYZ

i was 100% sure he was locked out of hat sprint

what a machine

GERMANY
>>
THANK YOU BASED GREIPEL
>>
Ewan is so shit pmsl
>>
>>67549030
>where is sky now

team sky is ni the giro?
>>
Greiple has such a scary lower jaw
>>
>>67549079
Yeah. this shit isn't worth lord skeletor's time.... who's even heard of the giro of italy?
>>
nice leadout by modolo
>>
>>67549103
yes i noticed it too

gg greipel
>>
that weaving through inthe sprint

masterclass of a sprint

>>67549103
surgically designed for maximum aero and marginal gains
>>
>>67549117
if we really want to get the bants going the last Giro Froome rode he had that infamous motorbike holding DSQ
>>
>>67549117
>letting cuckbali and chokeverde tire themselves out before the main event of the year

skeleton king has figured it all out
>>
>>67549150
and porte last year with the wheel swap... sky just have this shitty snobbery about them like the kid who's only happy when they have the best toy, and we all know that that kids a cunt.
>>
who here /filthylarafantasy/?
>>
>>67549183
honestly I used to be a hater but I read Froome's ghostwritten autobiography and he doesn't seem all that bad. apparently he and Porte were actually bros so I dunno how that's working out now that they're on different teams.
>>
>>67549299
My main annoyance comes from stupid brits who say "Oh froome is winning? good!.... what you actually watch cycling?"
>>
>>67549345
yeah at least here we don't have Lance casuals since he got BTFO by USADA. the cycling fans left all know van Garderen and Talansky are choke artists despite the compulsory live TV interviews after each and every Tour stage.
>>
>>67549423
Thats partially my fear, if everyone gets behind one team or one rider like with lance this sport is so fucked.
If froome then sagan test positive, its over
>>
>>67549474
at the same time it's lucky there's a 'big 4' of riders now, the fallout would be limited. what was really offensive and enabling of the Lance/US Postal doping conspiracy was the collusion with the UCI, chances are that's not going on anymore.
>>
>>67549590
There are but sky are the best financed team in the sport and their sponsor are only interested in casuals who dont know that there are a big 4...

If the UCI are benefitting there's always a chance for collusion! I guess ASO being more powerful might mean they put more pressure on the UCI because upsetting the sport is upsetting their revenue.... But then they did fuck up the Dakar Rally pretty well.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.