[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We don't want to go to the WCF on purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: San-Antonio-Spurs-Logo.jpg (279 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
San-Antonio-Spurs-Logo.jpg
279 KB, 1365x1024
What excuse will they make tonight after they lose?
>>
Gotta lay in the weeds for a few years, maybe have some down seasons, can't play your full hand winning championships each year. It's all part of pops genius master plan
>>
>>67530858
it's a master plan from Pops to give OKC a false sense of confidence for the next year
>>
>>67530940
When Pop is laying in the cemetery he'll still be cooking things up. It's all a part of the long game. The man's an absolute genius
>>
>>67530992
Exactly, it was his plan all along to lose to the clippers last year. And it worked, the clippers aren't in the playoffs. Brilliant
>>
Refs admit blown calls in the spurs favor. Its like the nba is fucking with them hard.
>>
>>67530967

If he is alive
>>
>>67533023
Look at the Clippers: they lost on purpose against them 1 year ago for this reason, and SHAZAM! guess what? it fucking worked, as the Clippers got eliminated in the 1st round 10 days ago. Masterplan!

2017 OKC are sooooooooo fucked
>>
Pop is just playing long term chess.
>>
You faggots are idiots. It's clear to anyone that the Spurs are going to win tonight
>>
>>67530858
It's amazing the sort of shit Pop will do to pressure Duncan to stay on the team. Intentionally losing the series? Really
>>
MUH REFS
>>
Based off this year and last year's playoffs, I genuinely think Pop is horrifically overrated. Maybe he's just super loyal, but there's no reason for Duncan to get ANY minutes against OKC. Also, his rotations have been awful. But then again, I'm playing checkers and not 3D chess.
>>
>pop wanted the warriors to get another championship so he could annihilate them n-n-next year!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.