[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mauricio has signed a contract extension committing his futu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: squad goals.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
squad goals.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
Mauricio has signed a contract extension committing his future to the Club as Manager until 2021

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/730717834825846785
>>
hopefully he continues to develop the english lads
>>
>>67526002
RIP in peace, Arsenal
>>
Guess United are going to have to pay a big chunk of compensation to get him then
>>
MD is standing too far to the left, it triggers me
>>
>>67526087

His jacket is a size too small as well. Fucking cheap Jews, give him a new one.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 912x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 912x516
>>
I'm just happy this meme will end in a year or two.
>>
>Snubchester United
>>
File: Poch signs Poch.jpg (27 KB, 479x325) Image search: [Google]
Poch signs Poch.jpg
27 KB, 479x325
>>67526002
Obligatory "awkward pic with Pochettino" that accompanies every new Tottenham contract
>>
First Sanches, now Pocchetino, United are getting btfo already.
>>
>>67526148

That's what happens when people think they can compete for trophies.
>>
Up voted

COYS
>>
Shame we couldn't get Fergie as assistant too.
>>
Will be so funny when St Totteringham's Day returns next year. Enjoy your no trophies Mauricio.
>>
>>67526142
Underrated post
>>
>>67526002

smart move
>>
>>67526160
>>67526148
The issue with United is that they still think they're a big club.

They're going for all these big names but the reality is that half of them don't want to come. And if they do, it'll only be for the money and they won't care enough to actually try.

They need to do a Spurs/Leicester approach and get a good scouting team and find lesser known players who are good.
>>
>>67529908
>St Totteringham's Day

Remember when Arsenal fans used to celebrate league titles, not finishing above a club that hasn't finished higher than 4th in the last 20 years?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.