[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger overrated pile of shit than this faggot? Cavani
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 620x430
Is there a bigger overrated pile of shit than this faggot? Cavani is a close contender but people actually think he's good for scoring against meme teams.

He literally cost Argentina the World Cup too
>>
Aguero

People give Higuain shit for that World Cup but it's rarely ever mentioned that the only reason why he was playing was because Aguero was literally the worst striker at the tournament.
>>
He's good
>>
>>67525298
Overrated strikers power ranking

1 Diego Costa
2 Zlatan
3 Aguero
4 Cavani
5 Martial
6 Aubameyang
>>
>>67525298
>32+ goals in the league with the best defenses
>second top scorer has like 15
>overrated
>>
>>67525400
Aguero was injured you pleb
>>
>>67525449
don't you know Serie A is utter shit?
how dare you say otherwise?
>>
>Higuain will go down in history as mediocre/overrated because of all the Messifanboys rabid he didn't hand deliver him a World Cup
I wonder what others players through history got screwed this hard.
>>
>>67525459
He began the World Cup as a starter and even played for most of the final.

And if he was playing injured then that's another reason why he's an overrated pile of shit - he's ALWAYS injured
>>
>>67525449
>italian league
>best defences
Delusion
>>67525432
Zlatan is far from overrated
>>
>>67525449
It's not 2001 anymore Francesco.
>>
>>67525476
But Higuain is mediocre/overrated even when disregarding his World Cup/Copa America chokes.

This season was the first impressive thing he's ever done and he still managed to choke by getting himself suspended in the title run in.
>>
>>67525432
>Costa
>Overrated
>32 goals in 54 league games for Chelsea

Nobody would rank him at the same level as Aguero, Suarez etc anyway, but his scoring record is pretty good .
Give him time though, he was arguably world class at Atletico after a few seasons
>>
File: 42062_17_201177123920817.jpg (200 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
42062_17_201177123920817.jpg
200 KB, 500x588
this guy
>>
>>67525578
lel no
he scored 100+ goals for Real
>>
>>67526146
>100 goals in 6 years for Real Madrid back when La Liga was a joke 2 team league
>impressive
pick one
>>
>>67525432
>zlatan
tips fedora
>>
>>67525476
not to say that Missi missed an even more important chance
>>
>>67526300
>messi had an easy chance to score meme
He really didn't
>>
>>67526232
>in six years
and in less than 200 apperances, because of injuries and Real retarded transfers
face it, Higuain is one of the best strikers on the planet, probably as a pure striker second only to Suarez and Lewa

>>67526361
he was 1on1 with the keeper with a decent angle
>>
>>67526115
>Implying GOATkreutz isn't one of the most underrated players on the planet.
>>
>>67526361
k
>>
>>67526401
>with a decent angle
You've never played football in your life if you think it was a good angle for a left footed player
>>
people actually reply to american and canadian threads on here?
>>
>>67526430
you must be a really shit shooter
>>
>>67525480
>zlatan is far from overrated
he only scores against garbage team our league is full of. he's overrated shit.
>>
Benzema
>>
>>67526089
I agree with him that Costa is overrated desu, his record in the CL is horrible. He had a godly year with Atletico with 8 in 9 but the rest of his European runs were meh.
>>
He was great this year and he's only 4 goals away from the top scorer record, he did score against juve this season
>>
>>67525298
>It's a canada thread
>>
He's the first to score 32+ goals in the Serie A since 1956 or something like that. I'd say that is quite an achievement. He's been good this season desu

>Fat Ronaldo didn't score as many as Higuain in the same league for a better team
>>
>He literally cost Argentina the World Cup too

Why do people keep saying this? Did they prohibit Messi or all the others to score?
>>
>>67526974
maybe because he's a striker and had a chance my fat ass would've scored and the other where he was dumb to stay onside that he did manage to score?
But I imagine you arabs will defend since you wouldn't have that world cup if he would've made that gifted ball
>>
>>67526919
u wot?

This Napoli would absolutely destroy that Inter who was a one-man team full of past-it offensive talent, lazy cunts and no defensive quality whatsoever.

Only absolute casuals ever claim 97-99 Inter was good. They see the big names and think they must've been a great team, when that couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>67527496
>my fat ass would've scored
sure thing cletus
>>
Roma fan here. Higuain overrated? Seriously? He scored a shitload of goals in Italy, where defending is an art.
>>
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>67526919
>in the same league
lmao
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.