[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: roberto-martinez_2707790b.jpg (50 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
roberto-martinez_2707790b.jpg
50 KB, 620x387
Is he done?
>>
>>67512034
He still hasn't done the saucepans
>>
>le defending is overrated man
>>
>>67512094
him and brendan rodgers should form a managerial dream team
>>
>>67512034
Leicester were never going to lose to Everton. That Chelsea and Tottenspur match was inconsequential. Everton are bad. They have a squad that should be in Europe at 12th. Martinez's tactics were good enough to get them relegated. They only survived because of individual glimpses of brilliance. They should have gone for Big Sam but now he will manage England after Roy crashes out early. Allardyce will win the world cup. Cap this
>>
Glad this charlatan is finally getting exposed, took a fucking while
>>
>>67512219
Is this a spambot
>>
>>67512034

Yeah.

He should have got the boot after the Liverpool game.

Rumours are he is sacked tomorrow afternoon. I hope so. It would be cruel on him to have to face Goodison Park in the next game.

Kenwright needs to fuck off as well.
>>
Do Everton make gilets?
>>
>>67512034
He only managed Everton for just 3 seasons yet? It feels so much longer...
>>
File: mou.jpg (86 KB, 634x410) Image search: [Google]
mou.jpg
86 KB, 634x410
>>67512518

;)
>>
JUST LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
If he wasn't done, after this post match interview he should definitely should be sacked tonight.
>>
>>67512034
Yes he is fucked
They were in full rage mode after Leicester, this will be nasty
>>
>>67512080

underrated
>>
his premier league career is certainly over
>>
>>67512455
I'm glad some of you shit for brains don't run a sports team or something like that.
There is one game left why sack him now? What point do you have to prove besides "hey look I'm a hot headed moron who doesn't know what the hell I'm doing!"? Nothing is on the line, not getting relegated neither going to Europe. So shut your pie holes and bear with you manager one last game, then he gets the boot.
>>
>>67512851
where will he go
>>
>>67513358
serie A
>>
>>67512987
everyone has turned on him, for him to turn up at goodison next week is just cruel and will only make the atmosphere and the fan sentiment more toxic. His position is untenable so may as well sack him now and let everyone look forward to the future without martinez
>>
>>67512034
God I hope so
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.