[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cubs vs. Padres game 1 of the double header. Go ahead and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: SD-PADRES-vs.-CH-CUBS.jpg (40 KB, 406x228) Image search: [Google]
SD-PADRES-vs.-CH-CUBS.jpg
40 KB, 406x228
>>
File: 1438754389256.png (241 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1438754389256.png
241 KB, 534x629
LET'S PLAY TWO
>>
File: 1462306671289.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462306671289.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
I fully expect >us to win both of these games
>>
File: tumblr_o31j263iqU1v8nxkxo1_500.jpg (83 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o31j263iqU1v8nxkxo1_500.jpg
83 KB, 500x518
Double Ds for Double header.

If this post is dubs, the cubs score double digit runs in both games.
>>
Fucking hell
>>
>>67506877
We're probably gonna score a dozen. No biggie.
>>
>>67506916
The problem is the bullpen is going to be stretched since there's still a second game today.
>>
who got the stream?
>>
>>67506955
feed2allnow . au
>>
I get that players like the walk-up music meme but they shouldn't be allowed to choose thug music. It's just not right in the family atmosphere of Wrigley Field.
>>
Give Soler the Gold Glove already.
>>
> free out

Why?
>>
>>67507289
Because you stupid nigger, it's because they have to select from a collection of songs the Cubs got licenses to use.
>>
i would ask the organist to play the adams family theme for my walk-up
>>
>>67507675
They obviously have licensing for a huge library of songs. And I'm sure they can easily obtain a license for anything requested. It's not like they give them a list of 50 thug songs and say 'ok pick one'.
>>
>>67507746
Because baseball is still a white's man sport, don't need those hip hop ebonics shitting it up.
>>
>>67507776
>white mans sport
>dominated by dominican spics

J U S T
>>
>>67507860
>Implying the majority of players aren't white still
>The best pitchers currently are all white
>All the best players for the Cubs are White
>>
I feel like driving down to wrigley field to find those kids who are chanting and punching them all in the face.
>>
>>67507953
have ure m8 record you and hashtag it #WrigleyFieldChallenge lmao
>>
>>67507977
Stop using an American proxy you brit bong
>>
Russell those jimmies again.
>>
Where the fuck is everyone? I thought all you newfags were all mobile phone posters and could at least listen to the game on your phones.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>your SP is pitching incredible and literally only needs one out
>switch for a guy who's barely warmed up and needs repetition with an inherited runner
>throws 8 balls and gives up a run

Joe out-managing himself in the 7th again, just let yesterday's bullshit.
>>
Strope you useless fucker
>>
holy fuck just like yesterday's game.
>>
good call taking out Hendricks when you only needed one out Maddon. ugh i hate when managers do meme shit that they think is smart.
>>
We really need to demote relievers who keep blowing leads or saves.
>>
and it's 5 minutes later and Strop STILL hasn't gotten the out.

>25+ pitches to get one out
>>
>>67509693
>And let 4 runs in
>>
>take Kyle out when he's 1-3 pitches away from ending the inning
>let Strop walk 5 guys and give up 3 runs before taking him out

BRAVO
>>
>>67508896
we're over here, in the better thread >>67506738
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.