[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Play for Sunderland >Always in relegation battles, always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>Play for Sunderland
>Always in relegation battles, always survive
>Move to Newcastle to "avoid relegation battles"
>Get relegated properly

Is there any player more JUST right now?
>>
>>67504559
nah he left because he's a geordie
>>
Yeah my small dick
>>
File: IfB2eJw.jpg (45 KB, 576x399) Image search: [Google]
IfB2eJw.jpg
45 KB, 576x399
KEK
E
K
>>
>>67504734
Ebin

Sunderland aren't safe yet
>>
You forgot
>ginger
>>
>>67504759
True, but Mags need to beat spurs and we need to get less than 2 points from 2 of the most out of form teams in the league. I'd say it's a safe bet.
>>
>>67504782
Also forgot
>Posts on /sp/
>>
>properly

I like the way you Brits use this word.
>>
>>67504795
Hi Jack. What's up?
>>
>Le pass sideways man

Remember when Newcastle fans were raving about how they "stole the ginger pirlo off us" ignoring he was a rotation player in a shit Sunderland side.
>>
>>67504831
He wasn't that bad. If nothing else, he tried.
>>
I've never seen him do anything special other than try to break people's legs with terrible tackles. He belongs in the championship.
>>
>Is there any player more JUST right now?

those players who left leicester to play for bigger clubs and win throphies
>>
Like all Newcastle players he doesn't give a fuck as long as he's getting paid
>>
File: the kingdom of Ashley.png (95 KB, 710x639) Image search: [Google]
the kingdom of Ashley.png
95 KB, 710x639
>>
>>67506933

We're bad enough without having to lie
>>
Are New Castle's kits the worst in the Prem? Jesus christ that big blue box is shit
>>
Newcastle United in its entirety is pretty JUST desu.
>>
>>67507288
it has the GOAT fans though
>>
i wonder if he still comes on here. at any rate, i don't think he'd have the heart to come on tonight.
>>
>>67507583
nah, they're fucking horrendous, forever booing the shit out of the team they're supposed to support. you can feel morale sapping every time it happens.

yes, i know they roar in delight when the team scores a goal, but thinking this makes it alright is like being a stockholm syndromed wife who forgives her husband for smacking her because he brings her flowers sometimes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.