[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which sport can you potentially still manage to play at a professional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (34 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34 KB, 543x271
Which sport can you potentially still manage to play at a professional level even if you didn't play as a youth/in college etc and are early 20s+?
>>
none
>>
None of them. Get real, Bruce.
>>
baseball - half the 'athletes' are obese
>>
>>67503940
Golf, because you can be a pro well into old age.

Football and hockey you wont have the strength, agility or endurance. Baseball you wont have the technical skill required to hit a 95MPH fastball.

And nobody wants to play divegrass or apehoop
>>
Depends on the sport

For football it would be super-rare because there are lot of good young players

For American sports that are only played by couple people, yes
>>
>>67503955
>Golf, because you can be a pro well into old age

Yes, you can play a long time. But you can't be elite unless you start training young. Just like any sport.
>>
>>67503953
Never tried to hit a baseball have you Australia? Its actually near impossible for an amature to even hit an 80 mph batting practice fastball.
>>
None of them. Save your time and dollary doos
>>
American football. You see it all the time honestly these linemen who never played but are freakishly big.
>>
American Football. There are specialty positions that require you to just be big and push people or kick a ball three times the entire game. Jarryd Hayne never played the game in his life and just waltz into the 49ers in his late 20s.
>>
Football. I can be a long snapper.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.