[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parramatta FEels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Feels-Bad-Man.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man.png
74 KB, 412x351
>mfw Parramatta Eels supporter since 2000
>mfw 2001 grand final loss
>mfw 2009 grand final loss
>mfw 2012 wooden spooners
>mfw 2013 wooden spooners
>mfw Jarryd Hayne joins gay NFL in 2015
>mfw NSW Blues lose every origin except 1 in last 10 years
>mfw Eels build a promising squad in 2016 and win games but get cheating salary cap
>mfw board members don't have to step down

What did we do to deserve this?
>>
Hayne was overrated.

Also you get to play for points now and you'll probably still make the 8. It's not over yet. Plus there's always next year.

You can always support Cronulla this year.
>>
>>67503937
Consider yourself lucky you can even earn points this season, cuck.
>>
Delete this thread you pathetic worm.
>>
>>67503951
>you'll probably still make the 8

your off youre fucking head if you think this

even the best teams will lose every 3rd game, and they arent the best team

and theyre missing their star hooker now
>>
OP

>You can always support Cronulla this year

The only other Sydney team that hasn't won the final since 2000. I think I'll be fine
>>
File: m2.png (178 KB, 741x2112) Image search: [Google]
m2.png
178 KB, 741x2112
>>
>>67504948
What site?
Have you ever cashed out?

I used tabcorp years ago and to cash out/get back into my account I needed a fucking justice of the peace and a bunch of utility copies etc to prove i was who i was

Gave up on gambling and theyve got a few hundred of my dollars in an account
>>
>>67504976
Why do you have to do that shit?

And yeah, I usually withdraw a few hundred each week. This is William Hill. I had a few accounts at other sites but they eventually got limited/banned
>>
>>67505002
i got no idea. i got locked out of my account (either wrong pw or didnt use it enough, cant remember)

and then to get back in they wanted a fucking JP and bills and all kinds of shit. maybe theyve changed the procedures by now but i doubt it.
>>
>>67503937
kys redditor
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.