[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>€50m discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
>€50m
discuss
>>
Wenger I N
:)
>>
>>67503466
to hell
>>
>>67503460
I don't understand how he could be so expensive, did he have a GOAT season or something?
>>
>>67504923
Cause he's been overrated in FIFA for years, pretty sure Wonger buys him first every time he starts a Manager mode
>>
>>67504923
Foreign clubs want a chunk of dat sweet English TV money...
>>
Why the fuck would they pay that much for Xhaka when his midfield partner is 3 years younger and already better?
>>
>>67504964
who is that?
>>
>>67504996
Dahoud. Genuinely surprised he's not generating much transfer buzz.
>>
>>67504955
this. we are finally seeing non-english teams not getting pulled over the barrel
>>
>>67504955
actually the mainz manager gave a german newspaper an interview while ago and he openly admitted that he would not have asked for 10m+ for okazaki if lester were a non-english side. if anything we're finally seeing "fair" prices
>>
>>67505021
Spurs are in for him
>>
>>67503460
If this is real, which is highly unlikely, then Wenger has completely lost the plot.

He has been heading down this path for a while now spunking all the transfer money on absolute memes like ozil and Sanchez

But now this guy isnt even 'top quality' its literally just a punt on the martial tier

Fuck Wenger. There are plenty of midfielders he can sign for far less money.
>>
le card collector man
>>
>>67505400
>memes like ozil and Sanchez
Oh, you mean two of the best players in England right now. Being contrarian doesn't automatically give you intelligence or insight.
>>
File: WDESGS.jpg (179 KB, 1486x527) Image search: [Google]
WDESGS.jpg
179 KB, 1486x527
>>67505400
>on absolute memes like ozil and Sanchez
Their two best players?
>>
>>67505021
>Genuinely surprised he's not generating much transfer buzz.
Because Gladbach have said they're not selling him, with Xhaka already most likey leaving. And because clubs will probably want to make sure he isn't just a one season wonder.
>>
>>67505400
kicker are 'reliable' and the local paper also said it so prepare your angus pham
>>
>>67505442
>two of the best players in England right now

Are you serious?

Both are amazing when on form but incredibly inconsistent.

Both signings failed to address key weaknesses in the squad
>>
>>67505400
stop watching football mate.
>>
>>67505503
This is actually true. If Xhaka signs he'll be another player who plays in a position we don't really need to strengthen.
>>
>>67505737
>he'll be another player who plays in a position we don't really need to strengthen.
I don't get this. WOBs have been begging Wenger to spend money on a good DM for years.
Now that he does it you would rather have another manlet attacking midfielder?
>>
>>67505503
name one player who is always on form

protip: you cannot
>>
should get nordtveit back t b h
anyway it's more like £30m
>>
>>67503460
Witsel is better.
>>
>>67506295
oguzhan ozyakup is also better and he is a product of netherlands & arsenal youth academy.
>>
>>67506466
Different type of player, nonsense reaction.
>>
>>67505503
>Both are amazing when on form but incredibly inconsistent.

You can't expect them to be amazing every week when the rest of the team is playing shit. Even Messi would look inconsistent in this mess of a team.
>>
Next season is getting memier by the minute.
>>
>>67506506
no, what you obviously don't know is ozyakup played cm this year next to hutchinson behind amc jose sosa in the besiktas' champion squad.
>>
Info came from where exactly?
>>
>>67506673
Rheinische Post.
>>
>>67506673
and kicker
>>
>>67506644
Did you know that players of two completely different types can play on the same position?
>>
>>67506244
He's signed for west ham on a free

Lol

>>67506522
It's not that they aren't good every week. It's that they go through massive spells where there presence is a detriment to the team rather than an aid. Both lose the ball a lot and offers nothing defensively.
>>
>>67505400
how can you live in england and be such a retard about football?
>>
>>67510094
how can you not
>>
>>67506842
wow mate, i also was not aware that a player's skillset is fixed at 18 and a 23 year old cannot improve his game.

please continue sharing your wisdow with us and let ozyakup be a reason to watch the euros this june (;
>>
no not this meme again
>>
>>67513347
>(;
I hope you get caught up in the next Turkey terror attacks, you massive faggot.
>>
i unironically rate him and think he's just what arsenal need
too bad they bought el memey now they'll have too many midfielders once cazorla ramsey and wilshere are fit
>>
>>67513840
>wilshere
>fit
ayyy
>>
>>67510999
good post
>>
does wenger just hate coquelin or something? anyways, they need a striker more than anything else and now it feels like xhaka is the one transfer they'll make this summer
>>
>>67514032
They need a defenseman more than anything else, but they have for years and nothing has been done
>>
>>67506157
payet this season
>>
>>67514032
I think Wenger didn't want to play him because he and Elneny would be too defensive. But what happens is the opposite, it gives attackers more freedom when Coquelin is playing.
>>
>>67505737
he is better remsey desu
>>
>>67514113
He has been injured for months.
>>
>>67514182
Ramshit is Championship-tier at best.
>>
>>67513840
cazorla is 50 and wilshere will be out all season anyway
>>
arsenal should just sign sissoko or wijnaldum instead
>>
>>67503460

what will his yellow card/euro rate be?

what will his red card/euro rate be?
>>
>>67506157
missi
donaldo

get raped
>>
Is he the propa hard cunt that gets stuck in that arsenal needs
>>
File: 1360695981493.gif (2 MB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1360695981493.gif
2 MB, 189x189
>>67503460
Wait, so he's spending €50 on Xhaka and not Dahoud?
>I have several, several questions

>>67506522
This desu
>Sets record for "Most chances created"
>Looking to break the assists record
>Jiruuu goes on a 20 game cucking streak
>mfw
>>
>le getting sent off man
>>
>>67524411
#bpl reffing should suit him
>>
>>67510042
Holy shit this, remember the Ozil invisible meme the guy played like a joke for a solid half year. Sanchez loves running into people too
>>
>>67506644
Belgbro here bruv, ignore the flag. Witsel is an out and out Dm, ozyakup is box to box.
>>
>>67525689
Özyakup is besically Ramsey without the bloots
>>
If he were worth 50m then buyern would have signed him instead of sanches
>>
>>67526528
He's not the type of sissy cuck who buyern wants. See how out of place Vidal looks all the time.
>>
This is the sort of cash >we should be splashing on a striker, not a 23 year old Buyernwinslol overrated Albanian shit.
>>
File: Olivier-Giroud-after-miss-008.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Olivier-Giroud-after-miss-008.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
I refuse to watch another season of pic related
>>
>>67528106
Ignoring the what part of Arsenal are you from schtick, >you've needed a strong defensive presence in midfield since Patrick Vieira left. I don't watch the Buyernsliga so I don't know if this lad is the genuine article but if so, then like the goalkeeper situation until they got Cech, it's another hole filled that's been empty for years. If Wenger was willing to spend money on more than one player a season then a quality striker and CB on top would win them the league.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.