[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had this goal disallowed due to offside, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160510_165737765.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_165737765.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
I had this goal disallowed due to offside, why?
>>
>>67503093
General game glitches no doubt. I've had bad offside calls and I've seen balls cross the line in goal and hit the ground and not get called a goal.

It's a game not irl. Although this shit happens irl too though so maybe it's just a random bad calls feature.
>>
the guy on the far side's back leg is past alba
>>
>>67503093

You made me try to clean that shit of my screen, you dirty cunt.
>>
I thought you were American

It's called the offside rule, 2 players defenders have to be betwen the first attacker and the goal line when the ball goes to him

Mostly the goalkeeper is one of these 2 players, this isn't the case
>>
is this fifa? if so the offsides have been fucked since fifa 15
>>
>>67503093
>playing FIFA
Also I don't magically know what you did with the ball from there.
>>
>>67503934
That's a dumb fucking rule. If there aren't enough defenders in front of the goal, that sounds like the defense's problem.

The more I learn about this game the more I wonder what people see in it.
>>
>>67504016
>It's an American who doesn't understand rules episode

You should do like you did with rugby and invent a similar but simplier sport (American football)
>>
>>67504016
Jesus christ America, even by your standards this is dumb.
>>
Seriously though, clean your fucking screen OP.
>>
>>67504223
this, I got confused when I opened it, thought it was mine
>>
>>67503093
Why is the keeper on the edge of the box?
>>
>>67504033
using your feet at all is too much hard work for their favourite athletes (big niggers) so there's no point really, won't succeed
>>
Alba and Im guessing Suarez are both offside because the keeper is deeper than the attack line so its called to the second defender, not the first
>>
>>67504431
edit: im retarded

I have the attacking team wrong but regardless, there are 2 attackers in offside positions, Bale is offside and so is Benzema
>>
>>67503909
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that were a thing, because seems to me an offsides program in a game would be pretty straightforward, perhaps the system is only counting the CB?
>>
>>67503093
Uefalona.
>>
Cuz of the keepers position i believe hes considered the offside line whenever hes ahead of teammates.
>>
Can't even tell who's passed the fucking ball to who
>>
>>67503093
If the white team is attacking then no one should be offside because they're a defender on the goal-line

And wtf is that goalie doing there

Video games are stupid
>>
>>67507835
No

That's incredibly dumb
>>
>>67503093
does anyone actually know what is going on in this "screenshot"?
>>
Linesman mate
>>
>>67508053
>no one should be offside because they're a defender on the goal-line

Bayol is in offside. Learn the rules, leaf.

>A player is in an offside position if any of their body parts with which they can touch the ball during any other part of the play is in the opponents' half of the pitch and closer to the opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second-to-last opponent (usually, but not necessarily always, the last defensive player in front of the goalkeeper)
>second-to-last opponent (usually, but not necessarily always, the last defensive player in front of the goalkeeper)
>>
>>67508053
i fucking hate north americans.

you need to be ahead of less than 2 players, like there is always a keeper there you only need one more.

fucking dumb arrogant cunts
>>
>>67504016
No, not being allowed to pass forward is genius of course.
>>
>>67503909
>>67503093
It's not a glitch. There's a margin of error in these games. Makes the refs total fags at times.
>>
U E F A L O N A
E
F
A
L
O
N
A
>>
>>67504033

We've already grossly bastardized the sport with "Indoor soccer"

the smaller field and line switching similar to hockey means way more goals, and still no one watches it. There have been pro leagues in the past but I don't know if they still exist.

If you live in the northern part of the country you have to play this abortion of a game 2/3rds of the year
>>
Once had a penulty called on me because my goalie knocked the ball over the goal from behind the line.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.