[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the first thing he's gonna do the moment he arrives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 01_16143725_b48877_2607158a.jpg (211 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_16143725_b48877_2607158a.jpg
211 KB, 1500x1000
what is the first thing he's gonna do the moment he arrives at the ETIHAD? Keep in mind this Man City job is literally the hardest challenge he has faced so far.
>>
Clear out

Yaya, Navas, Kolarov, Demichelis, Bony are as good as gone and Nasri, Zabaleta, Fernando could join them
>>
Cancel summer holidays, everyone into the gym. Get to Leicester/bournemouth/spurs level of fitness
Anyone who complains - out
>>
>>67503096
good point lad. my question is who will buy all those people? Also poop will need a completely new team that is suited to his style. Poop plays with speed and the current city team is so slow , old and sluggish that they'd never suit his style. but who will he get? All the other clubs like liver, chelsea, utd, barca etc will all be looking for players as well. Will poop's name be enough to lure the big stars to city?
>>
>>67503071
>babby league with infinite oil money and a club full of Catalans who let him do whatever he wants
>hardest challenge
>>
>>67503119
China and some mid table clubs playing with the new TV money

Money + CL football + Pep will be enough to lure new players
>>
>>67503122
thanks for the reply lad. By hardest challenge i meant that this team is terrible. It's slow, old and sluggish and lazy (except aguero, KDB, Kelechi, Hart) This City team is the least talented team he has ever managed when you compare it to Barcelona team he managed and the Bayern team he just left.

Also by challenge i meant that Poop is not the only manager looking for world class talent, other clubs will be too. City has little history compared to Barca and RM so will his name be enough to lure the Pogbas and Lewa's of the world to city?
>>
Can't wait for City to fail this weekend and Pep going to a club with no CL football.
>>
cant wait for pep and his passing bollocks to fail
>>
>>67503155
yea this is another point you just made that people are missing. City have been terrible this entire season, i mean horrible. People have completely written off a chance of City getting rekt by swansea on monday but there is a high chance that could happen seeing how poor and terrible the team has been this season.
>>
>>67503142
Dude are you autistic?

Fucking gook.
>>
>>67503186
thanks for the reply lad. Na i do not have autism lad. I'm sorry but i do not understand what you mean by "gook". But thanks for replying to my thread nonetheless
>>
>>67503122
but the team he inherits is fucking dogshit

at barcelona he had Messi to bail him out every time
at bayern he had a very complete side which already proved it's good enough to win the CL

this certainly is his greatest challenge, no matter what you think of the Premier League
>>
>>67503332
>at barcelona he had Messi to bail him out every time
Like against Inter, Real Madrid and Chelsea?

Stop talking shit, Kuntz.
>>
>>67503217
Hey mate have another (you) you fackin cant
>>
>>67503368
He's not going to get as far as meeting those teams with the current squad.
>>
at least Poop is a bit better manager than Losergrini
>>
>>67503108
>Anyone who complains - out

"Yaya Toure" would be easier to type
>>
>>67503419
Yes cos neither Inter or Chelsea are in the CL next season.
>>
>Keep in mind this Man City job is literally the hardest challenge he has faced so far.

I think that it is his first job actually.
>>
>>67503071
pray to mecca or get beheaded
>>
His only job is to expand catalan influence in the world.
>>
fire up a new save and simulate a season

>>67503332
you spelt Ovrebo, Atkinson and Eriksson wrong
>>
>>67503122
>Babby league
>Coming from the fucking Bayernliga
>>
>>67503930
Quiet Spaniard, nobody cares about your shitty region
>>
>>67503122
>a club full of Catalans
You mean Argentines. City have more Argies than any other nationality (including English)

>""""""""""""""Manchester"""""""""""""" City (sponsored by Etihad™ Airways, owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, MASHALLAH)
>>
play da yoof
>>
>>67504128
I assume he did mean Catalans, because the people in charge (Txiki Something and some other guy) are Catalans and his butt buddies
>>
>>67503071

Buy Pogba.
>>
>>67504101
Shut up and pay the jizya
>>
>>67504128
Brattan and Caceres straight to the first team

fuck pogba, luke brattan is your guy

guaranteed quadruple in first season
>>
Break down and cry when he realizes how hard he'll get exposed for being a fraud
>>
>>67504209
>Its a "moor is furious at non-muslim white master race" episode
>>
>>67503071

Tell Toure to fuck off.
>>
>>67503930
I never thought about that.
>>
>>67504253
Look pal, we expelled them, you welcome them.
>>
Dials Messi and begs him to save his ass.
>>
>>67503071
I bet he poaches Bartra from Barça if City reneges on the Laporte deal due to injury.
>>
Make sure he knows the names and weaknesses of the medical staff
>>
>>67503071
sell all the blacks
>>
>>67504312
You literally are them
>>
>>67504594
Literally the entire team
>>
>>67504312
they are literally giving them sharia courts and making them mayors, he's even only talked about muslims and islam instead of anything about englanders

kek
KEK
>>
City with finish 4th and lose the CL quarterfinals. Fired next summer. Lock it in.
>>
>>67504637
>Fired next summer.

Unless he gets City relegated that will literally never happen, his friends from Barcelona run the club.
>>
>>67503071
He's going to keep yaya but play him at center back his main problem will be who he gets to play at the DM position
>>
>why is there no crowd
>this place is too quiet
>I wish Leo was here
>my feet hurt
>>
>>67503930
fuck off
>>
>>67504957
>keep yaya but play him at center back
He literally won the CL final with Yaya at centre back.
>>
>>67504974
I know that's why I'm saying he's going to do that
>>
His biggest spots to fill will be DM RB LB RW
>>
Will he be a fraud if Don Carlo wins buyern the cl next season
>>
>>67504970
Still mad about Borgia?
>>
>Real won't sign Aguero and end this arab meme
>>
>>67505051
Why would him make him a fraud?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.