[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really that good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (144 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 305x305
Was he really that good?
>>
TINY
>>
Good but reckless. I don't think he really cared, just wanted to throw the ball a lot.
>>
Good enough for HOF? Yes
>>
>>67501816
He was never afraid to throw interceptions. You gotta admire him for that.
>>
Last true gunslinger. He wasn't a great student of the game but he could improvise better than anyone. You really couldn't gameplan against him.
>>
Better. There were many years where the Packers were not good and could not attract top level receivers.

He is probably the first or second pick if you have two teams that get to have prime players from any era.

Who wouldn't want peak Favre leading the team?
>>
He gave everything he had on the field every game and pretty much flew by the seat of his pants.

If nothing else, he was entertaining as hell to watch. Definitely good enough for the HOF.
>>
Bit of a meme. If /sp/ was around in the early to mid 2000s everyone would mock him for constant choking and being pretty much the Lebron of football.

That said, he was probably one of the toughest QBs I can think of, so I have to give him that.
>>
File: 1430025343597.gif (967 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
1430025343597.gif
967 KB, 310x233
>>67501654
>>67501816
>>67501827
>>67501928
>>67501949
>>67501958
>>67501977
>>67502082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDOHYy49V0
>>
>>67502448
G O A T
O
A
T
>>
Kinda feel bad for Bert. His exit from GB and Rodgers subsequent dominance sort of marginalized his reputation.
>>
>>67501654
I can't even imagine his numbers playing in today's babby-fied league.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.