[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he going to go down as the greatest example of "GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
is he going to go down as the greatest example of "GOAT but wasted his prime on a shitty team"?
>>
File: 1451975527323.png (48 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
1451975527323.png
48 KB, 563x470
fug that didn't work

point still stands
>>
No. That would be JJ Watt
>>
>>67500231
Ol ken jr griffey
>>
>>67500231
Ernie Banks
>>
File: angel sad.png (56 KB, 404x471) Image search: [Google]
angel sad.png
56 KB, 404x471
>>67500231
Pretty tired of this narrative desu

We were the best team in 2014, and only missed the playoffs last year because he was hurt for all of August.This season will suck for sure, but don't be so quick to call it a disaster because of >muh farm system rankings
>>
the Lions have had two such players already, step your game up everyone else
>>
Isn't even the best example in his own sport in the last 15 years.
Bonds' best teammate in his entire career was Jeff Kent. Trout at least has that one roiderguy.
>>
>>67500521

I disagree. A lot of those Mariner teams Griffey was on were incredible. I never get that level of excitement from Trout's Angels. Trout is exciting as fuck to watch but the Angels as a whole, not a very fun team to follow.
>>
What is the Angels minor league system like?
Would they consider trading Trout anytime, if ever?
>>
>>67500933
We're ranked dead last. But it's always been my feeling that the media makes way too big a deal of these rankings.

>Will they trade Trout?
Short answer: no chance in hell
>>
>>67500990
yeah I'm not an angels fan but trading trout would be pants on head retarded, you would never get sure value for him

he's only 24, the angels have more than enough time to rebuild and still have him in his prime.
>>
>>67500231
Who is Felix Hernandez?
>>
>>67500565
Came here to say this
>>
>>67500759
To Jeff Kent's credit he DID win an MVP over his teammate, Bonds. However that could have been a pity MVP if you want to stretch it.
>>
>>67500675
Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure.
>>
>>67501598
Kent had a great season that year. He hit like .335 with 30-35 home runs and a shit ton of RBIs or something like that. I think Bonds finished in second that year in the voting
>>
he'll get signed to the yankees when his contract ends
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.