[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who never watched basketball before last year and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>that kid who never watched basketball before last year and is now a lifelong Golden State Warriors fan even though he has no geographic or familial tie to the team
>>
>not being a lifelong fan

I pity you.
>>
>>67500204
> Bandwagoning
> Not playing or watching basketball since day one

Dunno which is worse tbqh
>>
>>67500204
>calling people out for bandwagoning.

Where do you think we are?
>>
>>67500204
why do you care about shit like this?
>>
>tfw actually from Leicester

Every here assumes I'm a bandwagon Paki like all the Arsenal/Barcelona fans
>>
File: 1365659552396.jpg (73 KB, 582x960) Image search: [Google]
1365659552396.jpg
73 KB, 582x960
>>67500204
>>
>>67500204
Well, if you're a new member of the basketball society or any sport for that matter. You got to start somewhere. Would be unfair to call a new person to the sport a bandwagoner because he/she enjoys their playstyle and/or players.
>>
>>67500289
Not somewhere bandwagoning is accepted

Honestly, if you root for a team to do good for the sole reason that they're already good then there is seriously something wrong with you as a person
>>
whats worse are the fuckers that go into pick up basketball or leagues with the curry mindset

Shooting a three everytime you touch the ball isnt fun for anyone. Go fuck yourself
>>
That fan who thinks that Curry is GOAT after three great seasons.
>>
>>67500204
You seem sort of assblasted, OP.
>>
>tfw from bay area
>suddenly everyone 'cares' about basketball with in the last 3 years
>>
>>67502060
There's a line though, have some originality. There's a lot of other really great teams to watch in the league, and honestly I don't even think the dubs are the most exciting, I get kinda bored watching them at times, ESPECIALLY without Curry.

On pure entertainment value, Thunder would probably be tops right? 2 of the 5 best players in the league and Russ alone is enough to be entertained. I imagine a new viewer wouldn't be aware of how cringe-inducingly bad their defense can be.

>>67502164
This so fucking hard, and really it's one great season (30-7-5) and 2-3 good seasons (24-8-4 which is what Dame averages now as a non-all-star lol)

Curry isn't even the best player in the league right now, I begrudgingly give that title to LeBron (who's set to lose it soon cos he's getting old). I would probably also listen to arguments that Russ and Harden are better than Curry too, although the Harden argument would be more for last season's Harden when he played defense. But let's just say he starts playing D again, then I'm happy to hear an argument slating him as the better overall player than Cuzza
>>
>>67500204
>Choosing a team just on geographical location or familial ties
>Not Choosing a team on their playstyle/players/anything you like in them
>Being that much of a mindless sheep
>>
>>67502226
Where in the Bay Area do you live?
Of course there's going to be more excitement and interest when your team is winning championships and breaking records. The Warriors have had a great fan base for about 10 years though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.