[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone show me any actual evidence that Pop wanted to win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Spurs.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Spurs.png
48 KB, 500x500
Can anyone show me any actual evidence that Pop wanted to win that game?
Thats right, you can't
>>
>>67496857
regular season doesn't matter

pop has a plan to beat the warriors

pop lost this game on purpose, thinking of the bigger picture
>>
He just playing 4d chess. All part of the plan
>>
the fact that they were leading for 3 quarters?
>>
I love this meme 2bh
>>
>SPURMS
>>
We're all in Pop's Matrix
>>
>>67497033
It a simple bait and switch tactic, part of the plan
>>
He obviously wants to sweep in 7
>>
>>67497032

5D CHESS SOON BREHS
>>
what realm is pop in?
>>
>>67496857

>LOSING TO CHOKELAHOMA
>>
>>67497267
THE FUCKING GAME 7 DIMENSION
>>
>they actually think Pop wanted to win

Pops going to retire soom, he wants the next few Championship runs to he memorable, nobody would remember if he won in4, thats why he wants to win this series in 7. If you dont think this you are obviously retarded
>>
>>67497267

SHADOW REALM
>>
File: 57406171.jpg (100 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
57406171.jpg
100 KB, 500x344
>>
>>67496857
Could we get a gif of that guy they kept the camera on right after the game ended that was smirking but slowly began to smile
>>
Why didn't the refs call a foul when Manu hugged Westbrook?
>>
File: pepe.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
1 MB, 1360x768
>>67497662
don't have a gif but still a rare pepe nonetheless
>>
>>67497681
kawhi leonard wrapped him up, just before larmarcus Aldridge fouled him
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.